Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Pyle Home PHBT5R Stereo Bluetooth Streaming Wirele...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 49% off the $47.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Pyle Home PHBT5R Stereo Bluetooth Streaming Wireless Headphones with Call Answering and Built-In Microphone, Red
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$18.00 (38%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 2-in-1 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones and Call Answering Headset with Built-in Microphone
- With Bluetooth technology you can stream audio directly from your Bluetooth enabled device and take calls
- Crystal clear wireless performance - Noise canceling stereo sound drivers Works with iPhone, Androids, Tablets, etc.
- Includes built-in rechargeable battery and USB charging cable Battery Life: 8 Hour Music Playing - 10 Hour Talking
- Bluetooth 3.0 Standby Time: 180 Hours, Average Charge Time: 2.5 Hours
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Pyle Home PHBT5R Stereo Bluetooth Streaming Wireless Headphones with Call Answering and Built-In Microphone, Red
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||DEAL CHASER||Primo Super-store||MobileCityOnline|
|Special Features||android-phone-control||android-phone-control||foldable||Bluetooth/Foldable/Light Weight/Microphone-Feature/Volume Control/Wireless|
|Dimensions||2.95 inches x 5.9 inches x 4.3 inches||3 inches x 5.25 inches x 6.7 inches||x x||4.53 inches x 6.1 inches x 1 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Wireless Headphone Features
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Built-in Microphone
- Instantly Take Calls and Stream Music
- Noise-Canceling Stereo Sound Drivers
- Easy to use Touch Button Controls
- Bluetooth Range: up to 10 Meters
- Talk Time: Up to 10 hours
- Charging Time: 3 Hours
Color: Red | Product Packaging: Standard Packaging
Top Customer Reviews
These will sit on your ears even when you're jumping and sprinting.
The sound quality is superb...but there is a HUGE design flaw that makes it impossible to take advantage of the great sound quality that these headphones produce.
The earpieces protrude a little too far out...this means that it does not press up against your ears enough. The sound is AMAZING when you apply just a little bit of pressure with your hands, but just having the headphones sitting on your ears by itself makes the sound mediocre at best. I WISH there was a way to keep the earpieces right up against your ears...
Since the earpieces just literally sit over your ears, whatever you're listening to will also be heard by those around you. This means that I can use these while jogging and working out, but I probably wont be using them in a library since the sound definitely does leak out quite a bit.
- Awful instructions. Which is okay if the product is intuitively designed, but the controls on this headset are cryptic and illogical. I had to read through about a dozen reviews until I found info on how to turn them on. Seriously, the reviews are more helpful than the instructions!
- As many other reviewers have pointed out, they are joined to the headband at an angle which causes them to flare out at the bottom of your ear. This reduces the sound volume and quality. If you push them against your ears lightly the sound is really very good, but having to hang on to them to hear well kind of defeats the purpose of wearing a set of headphones. Oh, and when you push against the right on, depending on where you push it, it will trigger the controls and pause, forward, or reverse your track.
- The are comfortable for a little while, but after about ten minutes it becomes a constant battle trying to readjust them so they don't hurt.
Ultimately, these headphones are too much work... you are on your own trying to figure out how they operate, the sound is thin unless you hold them against your ears, and they are require constant adjustment to overcome their uncomfortable fit. That said, I haven't tried out any of the similar headphones on the market so I don't know if these are the best available for the price at the moment.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Didn't connect and charger needed to be in a perfect position to even charge. Pyle of crap. Pyle should bam itself from the audio world. Lucky was a gift. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Good brand. Easy to sync. I just press the on button, turn my Bluetooth on on my phone or iPad and bloop, I'm ready to go. I can do whatever in them and they stay in place.Published 1 month ago by Kimberly Penro
I bought two pairs of these on sale last year. The sound is fine, and the battery life is good. I had two issues with both pairs (one is a complaint, the other a huge design... Read morePublished 2 months ago by T. Meisinger
Nice sound quality. Charge lasts forever. I love that. They can feel bulky and a bit uncomfortable though.Published 4 months ago by Antonio A.
These headphones have a great sound quality, but it sucks with charging and the buttons don't work. I have had it for about a month fully now and requested a refund, before my 30... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Cleo D.