5.0 out of 5 stars Makes your smartphone easy to handle
I can go old school with this handset, and still have the great wireless ability of the smartphone. I can put the phone in the dock, charges automatically when needed and pick up the handset to answer my calls, just like the old days. It even looks pretty classic sitting on the phone table.

How many times I have wished I had my old handset like before my smart...
Published 19 months ago by Quit2315

1.0 out of 5 stars bluetooh not good for me
Too much noise. Not sure if it was the fault of this phone, or my environment, but it didn't work well in my application. The sound quality was very poor.
Published 11 months ago by tons of tunes

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes your smartphone easy to handle, February 1, 2013
This review is from: Pyle PITLBT30 Bluetooth Wireless Charging Retro Phone Handset with iPod Docking Station and iTunes Sync For iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry (Wireless Phone Accessory)

How many times I have wished I had my old handset like before my smart phone, I can't count on both hands. The receptions clear like a hard line, 20 feet for sure, beyond that ?

I think it's a great price on it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sure fire handset, and Bluetooth, February 5, 2013
This is a great old style handset that connects by bluetooth to my smartphone. I really get tired of having that stupid earpiece in all the time, it hurts the ear after a while. But with this handset, I can hold it between my shoulder and chin, and talk to my heart's content. The flat smartphone I use is sort of bulky and a pain to hang on to when you're talking, but with this handset, all that is a thing of the past. I can go just about anywhere in my house without dropping calls, too, just like the earpiece, without the irritation.

1.0 out of 5 stars bluetooh not good for me, September 26, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, August 18, 2014
Can not get far from base

2.0 out of 5 stars A Good SOUNDing Idea but Poor Sound, November 18, 2012
Forrest Hood (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
What a great idea but was so disappointed with this product. Installation straight forward with no problem. However, when the first call came in no one could understand me. The voice on all calls was so distorted that I had to take call directly on cell phone. Although not bluetooth I found a much better similar product at Bed Bath & Beyond at half the price. All I do is connect the ear phone piece directly to cell phone and make it portable and then cradle it on phone base and even charge it there.

1.0 out of 5 stars Neat Idea, just not for IPhone 5, November 22, 2013
advertised as iphone 5s charger, but once I got it, it clearly is only for iphone 4s and younger. Wish it was for the newer phones, but I don't recommend this model for the IPhone 5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a lot easier than landlines, February 17, 2013
I got so tired of having both a land line and a cell phone. I get twice the bills, and two different phone numbers to remember. With this handset and cradle, and a cool docking station, I can get rid of the land line altogether. Its a lot easier to have just the one number to give out, and still be able to use the handset like the old land line style phones. It all works so much better than an earpiece, or having the land line. I really love its style.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Good For Galaxy III ...., December 23, 2012
I bought this phone accessory believing the add said it would be good Not just for the iPhone ( and only the iPhone 4, not 5), but an Android phone. I found out it was a useless product for me and I find it now laying on my living room floor. If this is read by the seller whom I've been unable to reach perhaps they can return my monies or send me a phone in replacement for this one which can handle the Galaxy III.
I repeat this phone is only good for the iPhone 4 not the latest model iPhone 5.

Rate and Discover Movies