3 out of 5 stars
Pyle PL212DS Dual 12-Inch Slim Designed Bass Box System
Price:$164.49 + Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Purchased this unit and paired it with the Pyle 1400 watt Chopper Series amp. I was blown away by the sound from this unit. I installed it in a '02 RSX. This unit has excellent punch, while still producing good sustained notes. The box is very solid construction. My only complaint is that the screws used to mount the bass ports were weak and the ports were loose when I pulled it from the box. Not a big enough issue to detract from the overall rating though.

Highly recommended.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on November 15, 2011
Verified Purchase
I had a legacy dual 12" sub in my crown vic and it hit way harder than this. the highs are disgusting and construction is poor. loose screws, farting sound on certain songs. DOES NOT KEEP UP WITH ANY ROCK OR METAL SONGS AT ALL.
the bass just isnt really there and i have a 3000 watt amp.. it also looks pretty ugly. its very skinny. that may be a good thing for someone with a smaller car but not for mine. the runk swallows it completely. it only adds a little extra bass to your stock sound but nothing worth paying for. very dissapointed. im getting rid of it and getting something else. trust me its not worth anything.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again