4.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof Shower is alright with me...
I have no major complaints about my shower radio. It gets the stations that I like; I can turn it up while I'm in the shower and still hear the music with no problem. The only complaint is the clock is not accurate at all. I had to set it twice and for some reason it stays on 10:19. But other than that no complaints.
Published 17 months ago by Tressa

I got it, put new batteries in and it worked... in my living room. After 1 use in the shower it no longer works. Here are some points to consider:

Size - First, its smaller than you expect. Imagine how big you THINK its going to be, then shrink that by about 43% and then when you open the box you'll still be surprised as to how small it actually is...
Published 9 months ago by Kindle Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof Shower is alright with me..., July 6, 2013
This review is from: Pyle Home PSR6 Waterproof Shower Clock Radio (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars This radio is perfect if you hate your money. Otherwise, make a different selection., February 10, 2014
Kindle Customer (Conway, Arkansas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pyle Home PSR6 Waterproof Shower Clock Radio (Electronics)

Buttons - Why do they make the buttons so small and hard to turn on shower radios? I mean its usually pretty wet in the shower so
your fingers are already slippery, then they make the buttons really hard to turn.

My recommendation- I'd say the perfect customer for this product would be someone who likes the IDEA of having a very small radio hanging in their shower, BUT doesn't actually want to listen to the radio in the shower. Also maybe someone who is very wealthy and could buy a case of these at a time and dispose of them after a single use and replace it with a new one. That might work.

2.0 out of 5 stars nice, basic, inexpensive - downgrading from 4 to 2, June 7, 2013
This review is from: Pyle Home PSR6 Waterproof Shower Clock Radio (Electronics)
Works as described, use for about a month by now, nothing wrong so far, the reception is good as well as waterproofing.

The clock is black and white with no light which would be actually nice to have

One year later update - just stopped working, suddenly... Was not hit or dropped or watered or anything

4.0 out of 5 stars For when it's not raining but you need to sing., November 13, 2013
This review is from: Pyle Home PSR6 Waterproof Shower Clock Radio (Electronics)
Amazon's white background tricked me again. This thing is palm sized, not head sized like that tiny showering model would suggest. Either that or i have giant hands. ANYWAY it picks up my wife's station and has so far survived some steamy showers. I like Pyle as a brand and this is another reason to buy them. Mine does not light up blue i will note though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! Perfect for my shower music needs, July 19, 2013
This review is from: Pyle Home PSR6 Waterproof Shower Clock Radio (Electronics)
Sound quality is very good enough for in the shower. Perfect size, and you can move it around because of the carry arm it has, you can hang it on your shower caddy. And it came in 2 days. I am very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present for granddaughters, November 20, 2013
This review is from: Pyle Home PSR6 Waterproof Shower Clock Radio (Electronics)
A nice new gift for the granddaughters. They like the one we have in our shower ,so we got one for them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works so far, June 20, 2013
Seminole (Honolulu, HI, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pyle Home PSR6 Waterproof Shower Clock Radio (Electronics)
I bought this item so when I go to the gym I can listen to the radio in the sauna and it works great

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Radio....Terrible warranty!!!, February 14, 2014
This review is from: Pyle Home PSR6 Waterproof Shower Clock Radio (Electronics)
The radio seems to be fine. The reception is good and the volume is great. I would give the radio itself five stars; however the warranty stinks. The warranty states and I quote, "MUST include a money order for $15 for return shipping, handling and insurance or provide (us) your visa/mc number with expiration date.". This is outrageous and unacceptable. I only paid 16.95 for the radio. Buyer beware, do not expect good customer service from this company. You will be paying for any repairs or replacements on this radio yourself!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value for the Price, January 20, 2014
This review is from: Pyle Home PSR6 Waterproof Shower Clock Radio (Electronics)
In the spirit of 'you get what you pay for,' this is a good buy. I've had one for around 6 years, and the volume pot just went out, so I'm in the market for something new. The LED display for the clock quit long ago, but I didn't get it to keep track of the time while in the shower. I live in the sticks, and this little radio picked up AM stations just fine. In fact, the analog dial picks up lots of stations, and the speaker quality is way better than I expected. It's also been easy on batteries. The one thing I'm not too fond of is the volume pot. It is not very easy to turn off and on, especially for someone with arthritis. But overall, I'd say go for it. It gets the job done without breaking the bank.

1.0 out of 5 stars Purchase At Your Own Risk, February 20, 2014
Katie Johnson "Katie" (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pyle Home PSR6 Waterproof Shower Clock Radio (Electronics)
I purchased this shower radio because was looking for something affordable that I could listen to music, and keep track of time on, while I get ready for work, and this seemed to fit the bill perfectly...until it arrived.

The pros:

- It's a waterproof clock radio that you can program the time and date into, with a clear display.
- There is a hook and a string for multiple hanging options.
- It's a very simple design.
- It's not bulky at all, so it's easy to find a spot to hang it, without risking damaging anything.
- The radio isn't ridiculously fancy, but it is loud enough to enjoy what you're listening to, over the shower running, without sounding like total crap.

The cons:

- There isn't enough of a "hook" to the hook, so it does leave the radio at risk of falling off of whatever you might hook it to; I actually use the string, rather than the hook, because I'm afraid that if it hits the shower floor, it'll disintegrate...
- The knob for the volume, which is also the knob to turn the radio on and off, is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to move while your hands are wet because the knob is extremely small with nothing to grip. The knob is made of polished plastic, and the grooves in it aren't nearly big enough to give you the ability to make the knob turn because it's exceptionally tight from the rubber gasket that keeps it "waterproof"...making it ungodly frustrating to operate...IN THE SHOWER. I have to use the handle end of a rubber grip toothbrush to turn it on and off, it's literally that ridiculously tight.

In addition...the radio I personally received resets the time and date, every single time I turn the radio on and off. I contacted the seller to notify them of the problem, to which they happily responded that they would refund my money, or send me another radio, granted that I paid for priority shipping, with tracking, out of pocket...which is completely unacceptable to me. In my opinion, if you run a business, and you sell someone a defective product, you should cover the costs of a refund/return completely...why should I have to pay for something that I didn't break???

I'll be doing business elsewhere in the future...purchase at your own risk.

Pyle Home PSR6 Waterproof Shower Clock Radio