5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and fun!
We bought this for a day camp to use back at the pool and it is absolutely perfect. The portability is amazing and the rechargeable battery is so convenient. The audio input jacks are nice to use with our Ipod and the Mic is equally as nice. It is loud enough to hear over all the screaming children and pool noises. Extremely happy with our purchase.
Published on August 3, 2011 by Mrs. Smile

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Sound! Good Volume! but---
Published on July 14, 2011 by Chris E. Bauer

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and fun!, August 3, 2011
This review is from: Pyle-Pro PCMX260MB Battery Powered Portable PA System w/USB/SD/MP3 Inputs (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars battery powered PA, December 15, 2011
I actually purchased mine used and saved alot of cash. I do not know why the portable PA was returned, I have found nothing wrong with it. I took a gamble and it paid off! The PA works great and looks as if it was never used at all, for me not a bad way to go. I like the compact size, and it's lightweight. Perfectly simple complete PA, has a great sound and very solid build. I received a quality product, and saved money, a really great bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pa speaker, October 19, 2010
I bought this product as its the only pa system that is battery powered and also has USB function I did not have any idea if the quality is good or not but ithoght i cant have what to loose as if it would not work I would just send it back to amazon free of charge.
This unit is the perfect unit I was looking for as the speaker are loud enough for what i need them i use it for outdoor party's and rock the house
I also use this pa system to plug in songs from my SD card and I can control the songs on the player as it has a small iDtag screen

It also has a battery in the unit I try not to drain the battery as i don't think these batteries can last long it's very important to charge to battery in full before using it the first time.

The unit also has an output so I can add more speakers for a bigger party so i can hook up to a big loud speaker.it also come with a microphone in the box

4.0 out of 5 stars Portable PA System, December 1, 2011
Good middle of the road PA system. The price was the seller. Works good if you let it CHARGE COMPLETELY before use. We bought it to take to our local farmers market, to play music and call in customers to our stand. The microphone and PA have been loud and clear, lasted a full day on the charge, and worked fine when using the ipod. It is exactly what we wanted.

4.0 out of 5 stars Power where you want it!, March 11, 2013
Planning for my daughter's beach wedding, I found myself most concerned about being able to power the necessary piano and microphone for the music. I have a generator, but it's heavy and loud; I have a handy powerstation with an inverter, which I've tested at about 90 minutes running my powered mixer, but I couldn't help worrying that it would quit before the last song. After time and research I decided to try this unit, and I am very impressed! Needless to say, the microphone supplied with it was less than useful, but I have some nice ones anyway. I can plug in a mic, my piano (which will run on batteries), and an MP3 player if I want, and it has plenty of usable power to meet my needs. I also have used it for at least 10 hours since i charged it, and it is still showing 2 of 3 lights on the power meter. I converted some of my iTunes music to MP3 so I could try it in the SD card slot, and it works nicely, though I think it sounded a little better with the iPhone plugged into the CD input. I'm very happy with this purchase so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, August 8, 2013
John T. Price (Caulfield, Missouri, USA) - See all my reviews
First off, my wife and I really needed something like this, but we just didn't know it. My wife sings Gospel music at church, other churches, local nursing homes, etc. During the last three years, we have worn out three Karaoke machines, and I mean work out. I won't mention the brands, but these were major brands that you would expect to last a while. None of them did.

I have two Karaoke boxes that still work with the microphone, but the CD and/or the cassette sections are non functional. In all three cases, the amplifier section would work great. Then one by one, the auxiliary sections would fail. Usually the FM/AM tuner would go, then the cassette, then the CD. All in all, truly frustrating.

As parts would fail, we would patch around the non functioning parts. We would finagle patch cords, etc., to bypass the problems. Eventually, we give up and buy another one, hence the three machines.

Now, we found the Pyle amplifier unit. Fantastic blend of features, three input avenues with RCA audio plugs, 1/4" audio plug, and XLR microphone input. PLUS, the MP3 player with SD card input. Wrap that up with the portability (A built in handle and wheels for crying out loud!) For the type of singing my wife does, this device is a God send!

First off, we do not have all of the electro mechanical machinery that failed in the other units. Instead of built in CD and cassette player capability, we use a Sony CD/cass/FM/AM as the main input device. We can play any form of music we like, even dial up a radio station for the pool party. If the Sony fails (Which has been a solid performer for five years)we can simply replace it for less than a trip to an audio repairman.

Sony CFDS05 CD Radio Cassette Recorder Boombox This is the Sony boom box we use, an excellent unit!

The SD/MP3 capability is new to us, however, we're converting her cassette library to MP3 files, and ripping all of her CD's to MP3's as well. We just copy the files she is going to use for a particular engagement, paste them into a 512 meg SD card, then click it into the slot on the Pyle. I rename the files with sequential numbers at the beginning of the file names, allowing easy selection and and sequencing for a performance. It's just a dream come true!

The battery power pack in this unit is perfect for our application in hospitals and nursing homes. You see, medical institutions do not allow extension cords, none. There are medical oxygen environments here and there that are explosive! The management will not allow any electrical extension cords at all. The battery pack solves that problem entirely, we can even take it into the room of someone in an oxygen tent with complete safety. Plus the battery pack is great for club meetings we go to, association get togethers, or even our own outside parties that now we do not need extension cords for.

As you can tell, we are extremely satisfied with our purchase, and we cannot recommend it enough. I give it an AAAA+++++ for it's intended purpose. We have used it for roughly a year, and it still works, looks and smells like new. You will not be sorry if you buy one!

John Price

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Sound! Good Volume! but---, July 14, 2011
But- it never gave me all three green lights indicating a full charge- whenever it went down to red on the charge meter I would charge it for maybe half a day to 24hrs or something- it would show a full charge (3 green dots) but then about 40 seconds or less after unplugging it i was down to two green dots-its been doing this repeatedly for as long as I've owned it(little over a year) I lost a third of my charge in 40seconds?????? It seems to only last 2 to 3 hours at a loud volume running off the battery. I enjoy this product but cannot give it a 5 star review until I get a battery that can fully charge and a charge indicator that accurately displays the charge level.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big sound, great price ...., April 30, 2014
As
With all the pyle products I own they are always a superior product for very little money. I am impressed not a sound tech but I know what sounds good when I play through it... This sounds great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jam Box, October 7, 2013
Good unit. Is loud, and carries the distance of music outdoors very well. Has a 12 hour battery that works really well in places with no electricity. Very good jam box. Jim

1.0 out of 5 stars flawed, March 12, 2011
This product sounds great. One big flaw, the rechargeable battery doesn't charge. I would not recommend this product. Also it was supposed to be a new product however, the front control plate was missing three screws. Either it was refurbished or not put together at factory. It does sound great....not sure for how long though.

Rate and Discover Movies