4.0 out of 5 stars Worked for what I needed it for...
Pretty inexpensive mixer for what it does, happy with it so far. The only thing I may give it a negative mark for is there is no on and off power switch, have to unplug it or pull the power cord out which could eventually brake I guess.
Published 19 months ago by morsel

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Beginner's Mixer
This mixer will get the job done, but it is mediocre quality. I bought mine off of Woot for $60. It is an inexpensive mixer, so I wouldn't expect any studio quality sound. Overall, it is not bad considering the price. Definitely a good starter or travel mixer that can be thrown around without too much care.
Published 7 months ago by Chris Staker

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Beginner's Mixer, December 28, 2013
This review is from: Pyle-Pro PEXM810 8 Channel Professional Audio Mixer with Phantom Power (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked for what I needed it for..., January 4, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear god, the smell., March 31, 2013
After an hour of use, the toxic smell emitted: (1) gave me a headache, (2) made me nauseous, (3) overwhelmed any technical features, good or bad. A google search of "Pyle smell" indicated other Pyle products also off gas; and they aren't even electric. Something fishy in the factory? Doesn't matter. A brand to stay away from.

Rate and Discover Movies