Pyle-Pro PSA2000 1U Rack Mount 2000 Watts Power Stereo Amplifier
Price:$128.46 + Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on February 2, 2011
By the numbers, this 1U rack mount amp fit my purposes just right. First sign of trouble was rack mount holes not even coming close to the hole spaces on my racks. Upon turning it on, I was reminded of sitting at the end of an airport runway as the fan noise alone was measured at 64db approx. 3" away from the front face of the amp. Sound levels were easily above 50db from just fan noise several feet away. Of course, all this is drown out by 110db music from live performance. Maybe mine was a lemon. I'm sending it back as I need it to work for both a live performance as well as studio application. I will say that the sound coming through some 4 ohm speakers is excellent from this amp. And the power level indicators never even as much as flicker, even under hard load.

The other class D amp I have is a Technical Pro DA-B3000, which I cannot say enough good things about. The only downsides to it are no bridge mode and max of 6 ohm load so I can't use my 4 ohm speakers. This sucker is light, never gets hot, is super powerful and has non-existent fan noise. The TP is the answer if you're looking for a class D amp, NOT this Pyle-Pro PSA2000. Only recommended if the loud high-speed fan noise will not be an issue for your application.
on December 29, 2012
The holes for rack mount dont line up. The electronic hum (even with ground lift) is louder than the fans. Will probably work great in a loud live situation, but for passive monitors in a studio it is a terrible choice.
on August 20, 2013
Verified Purchase
It came to me in a box barely worth mentioning. No power cable came with it, the rack ears
were bent severely and when I powered it up NOTHING. Do yourself a favor, spend the money on a name brand
amp that's worth it's weight. What a Pyle of crap.

See 1 answered question