Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

• Customer Reviews

on October 7, 2008
This item was very easy to install on my bike, it's sturdy, and it's sooo cute! The product's description doesn't list it's dimensions though; it's 2 inches in diameter.
on May 12, 2012
The underbelly is plastic. It sounds good. Very musical sounding ring. Higher pitch than Radio Flyer but very nice. Maybe even nicer sound. Smaller than Radio flyer but Radio Flyer is all metal and very solid. Will the plastic hold up for years to come? I have my doubts but it will last long enough for your children to grow into new bikes and my 3 1/2 year old daughter is very happy with it. So based on this, I can recommend it.
on July 15, 2011
First of all handling and delivery was done fine, no problem with that. Bell arrived on time and in great condition.
I've compared sound of this bell (Chrome) with other "I love my Bike" bells and I found that this model has the best sound. It has clear high voice that everyone on a street can hear.
on January 6, 2009
The bell was a stocking stuffer for my college age daughter. She uses her bike at school. The bell is cute and has a great sound but sticks. My husband had to take it apart and adjust it on Christmas morning.
on May 3, 2015
Pros.
Looks nice and it does it jobs.
It does look like made off shiny metal

Cons.
The clamp didn't fit mine. I have to get a longer screws.
I can see how other reviews says it is fragile, it is made off plastic.

I put this on my bike and rode 40 miles. It can be loud when going fast. I was going about 18 -25 mph.
I actually love it, eventhough it is loud. I look at the my airplane and I felt like I was flying.
I always wanted to be a pilot, but never got to be. This is the closes I could.
I read the reviews and many say it was fragile and it broke, I was then very careful.
I installed it, but the clamp is smaller that couldn't fit the handlebars.
I then change the screws and it work well.

All in all...its a good buy. It could have made better quality but it wasn't. However, it does the job.
review image
on December 14, 2014
Cute bell and easy to install on my son's bike. He was thrilled when he saw it. It has a nice ring, exactly as you'd expect it would sound. The bell is sturdy and seems well made. The lever mechanism is comfortable and fluid for my son. I would recommend and would buy again.
on January 2, 2016
This bell is super cute but my 3 year old has a hard time ringing it. The lever is a little stiff. We'll use it more for show as he wil not be able to ring it while riding. I purchased a different brand bell for my bike and he has no problem ringing it.
on November 26, 2011
This bike bell is just right - good clear loud ring and a moderate size for my handle bars. It was easy to attach and adjust to the correct size.
on January 11, 2009
Not much to say except for the promtness with which the company shipped it... It arrived promply and timely for Christmas..
on August 10, 2015
Although I purchased this for my new Townie bike as a fun accessory, it has become a practical tool as I ride the local bike trail 4 times a week. Whenever I come upon several cyclists riding abreast, I simply ring my bicycle bell and they move over to let me pass. The bell is loud enough to be heard even with a lot of outside noise and it is easy to use with one fingers. This was a great purchase and adds to the safety of my cycling.