Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Package Type: Standard PackagingChange
Price:$2.99+ Free shipping

on February 7, 2012
We bought this so my son could record his Xbox game and repost it online. In order to do that you can't use the computer screen as your monitor as that recording is a little delayed. He needed a way to split the video and audio coming from the Xbox, one to the computer, the other to a TV. This worked out very well, picture and audio on both devices were great. If it can do this, it should be able to do anything you need.
on August 30, 2012
Does exactly what I needed it to do. My sub woofer out on my receiver is only a single, LFE/Direct output, but my sub woofer (Polk PSW10) has a dual input labeled left and right. Not sure why my sub woofer has this, but whatever. The Y-adapter splits my single output from my receiver into two for the sub woofer, and everything works perfectly, including the "auto-on" feature. Cable was cheap and performs well.
on July 18, 2014
I have had this product for five years in my car and it has worked perfectly. Couldn't have asked for a more reliable cable, makes me tear up sometimes!
on March 1, 2012
I ordered 3 of these. They're all gold-plated and they all work perfectly for splitting audio and video! Highly reccommened.
on November 26, 2010
This is pretty much what you would expect out of a splitter. It splits a signal from one source to two others.

I don't notice any drop in audio quality when I use these. Which is excellent.

There is some picture degredation if you use it for video which is natural with a splitter, but it's nothing you will notice. All it looks like it does when you split a signal is it darkens the image slightly. No static, no wavy lines and no losing the signal. If the ever-so-slightly darker image is bothersome to you, just turn up your TV's brightness and/or contrast slightly and you won't notice it.
on October 4, 2015
PERFECT! One day I was wondering if things like this existed, because I was trying to do some modification to my basement "man-cave" set-up. I stumbled upon this as well as the "Hosa YRA-104 RCA Male To Dual RCA Female Cable..." and I must say they not only came in handy (very much so) but work perfectly. You can have multiple systems hooked up to one television, or multiple televisions hooked up to one system (for Netflix, cable TV, video games, etc).
on May 6, 2013
This is another adapter that it just makes sense to have if you use a lot of RCA type connections. In this case you can feed two channels to one plug which is handy if your feeding a mono source to a stereo input. I have many old mono items that only have one sound channel and this really helps on these kind of set ups for getting the sound to both stereo channels. A handy item to have around.
on May 20, 2013
These things are cheap. The quality of this item is terrible. The male ends are very thin and are loose when connected to your device. I even had a bare wire on a set of mine. I will not buy another product from this seller if this is any sign of the quality of merchandise they sell.
on March 15, 2013
I used this to connect a four channel amp to a two channel output and it works okay. Definitely wished I would have bought a shielded or a double shielded version of this. I definitely would not buy it again. I would buy a better quality and better brand.
on December 27, 2010
I have a video cable going from my stereo receiver as well as my gaming console, but there is only one video component jack on my TV. This adapter, along with a female-female coupler allowed me to run everything without disconnecting cables.