- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$49.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Size: 18 Piece Set | Color: Blue | Product Packaging: Standard Packaging
Would you like to give feedback on images?.
Since 1915, experienced cooks and beginners alike have reached for Pyrex glassware products. It all started with our glass bakeware - loved for generations because it's affordable, durable, odor and stain proof, and great for cooking, serving and storing. Since then, new favorites have joined old standbys. The Pyrex line now includes products for the entire kitchen, including pots and pans, metal bakeware, and kitchen tools and gadgets. They're all designed and proven to make cooking a little easier. Today, over 70 percent of U.S. homes have Pyrex glass products, with many cooks passing them down from generation to generation - which we think is pretty neat.
Pyrex Fast Facts
- Pyrex glass bakeware is, and has always been, durable, reliable and safe.
- The U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission conducted an investigation in 2008 and concluded that Pyrex glass bakeware does not present a safety concern.
- While both borosilicate and soda lime are appropriate compositions for glass bakeware, heat strengthened soda lime is more resistant to impact breakage.
- Pyrex glass bakeware has been made - first by Corning Incorporated and now by World Kitchen - using the same soda lime composition and heat-strengthening process for more than 60 years.
- World Kitchen has always manufactured Pyrex glass bakeware in the U.S. and our packaging proudly displays the American flag and the "made in the USA" label.
Pyrex glassware is a must have for any serious kitchen. Available in an array of functional shapes and sizes, each individual piece can be used for baking, cooking, microwaving, serving, and storage.
These are as expected. Good quality seals on the lids. For me personally, the weight of the glass is a drawback. Read morePublished 16 hours ago by Kay Jay
Very useful. Wish I had paid more and got the glasswares with leak-proof lids.Published 1 day ago by X. Zhou
Pyrex! Need I say more? Okay, a little more...I am taking the advice of other reviewers and am NOT putting the lids in the microwave! Love this productPublished 2 days ago by Barbara