- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$49.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Size: 18 Piece Set | Color: Blue | Product Packaging: Standard Packaging
Would you like to give feedback on images?.
Since 1915, experienced cooks and beginners alike have reached for Pyrex glassware products. It all started with our glass bakeware - loved for generations because it's affordable, durable, odor and stain proof, and great for cooking, serving and storing. Since then, new favorites have joined old standbys. The Pyrex line now includes products for the entire kitchen, including pots and pans, metal bakeware, and kitchen tools and gadgets. They're all designed and proven to make cooking a little easier. Today, over 70 percent of U.S. homes have Pyrex glass products, with many cooks passing them down from generation to generation - which we think is pretty neat.
Pyrex Fast Facts
- Pyrex glass bakeware is, and has always been, durable, reliable and safe.
- The U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission conducted an investigation in 2008 and concluded that Pyrex glass bakeware does not present a safety concern.
- While both borosilicate and soda lime are appropriate compositions for glass bakeware, heat strengthened soda lime is more resistant to impact breakage.
- Pyrex glass bakeware has been made - first by Corning Incorporated and now by World Kitchen - using the same soda lime composition and heat-strengthening process for more than 60 years.
- World Kitchen has always manufactured Pyrex glass bakeware in the U.S. and our packaging proudly displays the American flag and the "made in the USA" label.
Pyrex glassware is a must have for any serious kitchen. Available in an array of functional shapes and sizes, each individual piece can be used for baking, cooking, microwaving, serving, and storage.
I have several sets of Pyrex and love 'em all. The smaller bowls I like to freeze individual meals and reheat in Microwave - BUT Always REMEMBER - Take the Lid off - never use the... Read morePublished 4 hours ago by bmsbms29
Wife always needed storage for leftovers and this is prefect for freezing. Lids keep food fresh as needed. ThanksPublished 4 hours ago by Mmachin55
Excellent set of Pyrex. We have baked, microwaved, and frozen food in these and they stand up well.Published 4 hours ago by m3thod1c
Be gone plastic tupperware that always bends and bows after a couple of times in the dishwasher!
Now I am one of those people who's very aware and insistent on returning my... Read more
We own two sets of these and probably need more; we've had the first set for years and it still works wonderfully! Read morePublished 22 hours ago by J. J. Williams
We have a cabinet full of these. Aside from some chips and distorted lids (due to neglect, not product issues), we have been very happy w/these and will continue to buy them for... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Norman K. Speicher III
These are as expected. Good quality seals on the lids. For me personally, the weight of the glass is a drawback. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Kay Jay