- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$44.43 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Since 1915, experienced cooks and beginners alike have reached for Pyrex glassware products. It all started with our glass bakeware - loved for generations because it's affordable, durable, odor and stain proof, and great for cooking, serving and storing. Since then, new favorites have joined old standbys. The Pyrex line now includes products for the entire kitchen, including pots and pans, metal bakeware, and kitchen tools and gadgets. They're all designed and proven to make cooking a little easier. Today, over 70 percent of U.S. homes have Pyrex glass products, with many cooks passing them down from generation to generation - which we think is pretty neat.
Pyrex Fast Facts
- Pyrex glass bakeware is, and has always been, durable, reliable and safe.
- The U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission conducted an investigation in 2008 and concluded that Pyrex glass bakeware does not present a safety concern.
- While both borosilicate and soda lime are appropriate compositions for glass bakeware, heat strengthened soda lime is more resistant to impact breakage.
- Pyrex glass bakeware has been made - first by Corning Incorporated and now by World Kitchen - using the same soda lime composition and heat-strengthening process for more than 60 years.
- World Kitchen has always manufactured Pyrex glass bakeware in the U.S. and our packaging proudly displays the American flag and the "made in the USA" label.
Pyrex glassware is a must have for any serious kitchen. Available in an array of functional shapes and sizes, each individual piece can be used for baking, cooking, microwaving, serving, and storage.
Size: 18 Piece Set | Color: Blue | Package Type: Standard Packaging
Would you like to give feedback on images?
You can't be Pyrex- high quality and safe. I already have this set, and I ordered a 2nd one because I can never have enough glass containers! Read morePublished 5 hours ago by sarah k davis
These are AWESOME. I hate the smell and staining of plastic Tupperware, HOWEVER plastic is nice in some occasions. But these Pyrex containers are great for all applications. Read morePublished 10 hours ago by Jarrett Hesse
Good quality item, perfect for what I needed. The sizes are great. I wanted something a bit bigger too, so I ordered an 11 cup version separately.Published 12 hours ago by Reader
We've had these for almost two years now. Two of the lids are starting to crack around the edge. One of the glass bowls came to us with a bit of a defect around the top rim, but it... Read morePublished 13 hours ago by squarefighter
I love the clean modern look of clear glass Pyrex! Our leftovers in our refrigerator look much more appetizing stored in a round clear glass Pyrex than an opaque plastic... Read morePublished 1 day ago by S. Wong
Pyrex is always reliable. And it's good to get away from plastic. Easy to use, easy to clean...perfect for a one person home. Love 'em!Published 1 day ago by Carol Champagne