- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$49.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Color: Blue | Size: 18 Piece Set
Would you like to give feedback on images?.
Since 1915, experienced cooks and beginners alike have reached for Pyrex glassware products. It all started with our glass bakeware - loved for generations because it's affordable, durable, odor and stain proof, and great for cooking, serving and storing. Since then, new favorites have joined old standbys. The Pyrex line now includes products for the entire kitchen, including pots and pans, metal bakeware, and kitchen tools and gadgets. They're all designed and proven to make cooking a little easier. Today, over 70 percent of U.S. homes have Pyrex glass products, with many cooks passing them down from generation to generation - which we think is pretty neat.
Pyrex Fast Facts
- Pyrex glass bakeware is, and has always been, durable, reliable and safe.
- The U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission conducted an investigation in 2008 and concluded that Pyrex glass bakeware does not present a safety concern.
- While both borosilicate and soda lime are appropriate compositions for glass bakeware, heat strengthened soda lime is more resistant to impact breakage.
- Pyrex glass bakeware has been made - first by Corning Incorporated and now by World Kitchen - using the same soda lime composition and heat-strengthening process for more than 60 years.
- World Kitchen has always manufactured Pyrex glass bakeware in the U.S. and our packaging proudly displays the American flag and the "made in the USA" label.
Pyrex glassware is a must have for any serious kitchen. Available in an array of functional shapes and sizes, each individual piece can be used for baking, cooking, microwaving, serving, and storage.
Had these for a few months and so far they've held up to both the dishwasher and handwashing. I don't microwave the lids just because I don't like to microwave plastic with food... Read morePublished 2 hours ago by Kristy White
ANOTHER GREAT PYREX PRODUCT. LIKE STORING MY FOOD IN GLASS RATHER THAN PLASTIC.Published 4 hours ago by AZ
The first set had a chip so we had to return. Next set had a smaller chip we decided to just live with. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Mrs. McElroy
I bought these because my parents had pyrex and they were the best. These have had several problems including one that makes them dangerous to use. Read morePublished 1 day ago by noah
The covers are very loose they cannot hold anything with liquid... i am very disappointed...bought similar dishes at walmart and the covers are tightly close..Published 2 days ago by helena roberts