5.0 out of 5 stars great spatula!
Published on March 1, 2011 by bjbohnhoff

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was looking for
Published on May 14, 2011 by GinaB

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was looking for, May 14, 2011
This review is from: Pyrex Small Spatula (Kitchen)
I can't say how well this holds up because I actually don't like it enough to have ever used it. It's hard to see from the picture but the handle is really thick. I found it uncomfortable to hold. From the picture, it looks like it's all one piece but it's actually two pieces. The silicone bit goes maybe an inch and a half down the neck and then there is a seam where it becomes plastic. The silicone is that kind where it picks up every microscopic crumb and bit of lint in your drawer so even if you put it away clean you will still want to wash it before you use it. After I realized I didn't like this one, I went to Target and got two Michael Graves spatulas that were silicone head to tip and didn't collect lint; I've been using them ever since.

5.0 out of 5 stars great spatula!, March 1, 2011
This review is from: Pyrex Small Spatula (Kitchen)
This is much firmer than most other "wimpy" spatulas out there, yet it is flexible enough to effectively scrape the sides of bowls. This spatula is large enough for me to use when mixing up a batch of cookies, but small enough to scrape out most cans. I also have had the Pyrex Large spatula, for about a year or two, and I still love it. However, where the smooth handle meets the more rubbery scraping part, it has a crack and some of the hard material chipped out. I still use it regularly. However, when mixing tougher substances (thick cookie dough), it is important to hold the spatula on the seam, or as close to it as you can, or else it will get weak and crack. I do not fault Pyrex for the problem. I just bake a lot and mix tougher dough rather vigorously. Other possibly negative points: these can retain smells (potato salad) and the rubbery scraping part is matte, not shiny, so even when clean can show water spots and not have that "clean shiny look." But the negative aspects do not deter me from using these spatulas at all! I highly recommend this spatula, and the large one, too!!! If you are on the fence about which one to get, I would probably go with this small one. It does about everything the large one can, but can be used in smaller cans or dishes than the large spatula. These are the only spatulas I will use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fastastic Spatula, January 15, 2012
This review is from: Pyrex Small Spatula (Kitchen)
My husband calls me the spatula queen since I have so many spatulas incluidng two Henckels. This Pyrex Spatula is one of my favorites. What I love most about it is it's rasor thin edge and flexibility. Next I love that it does not absorb food odors and it's one piece construction. It's easy to wash and a delight to use. I really like it's thicker handle. I like it so much I will be ordering 3 more for myself this week and 2 for a friend of mine. I love this spatula and use it all the time.
I just wish Pyrex would make a mini one like this. 9 1/2" long with the top 1 3/8" wide 2 3/4" and 1/2" thick.
I have a no name brand that I bought years ago and just love this size also. I can't find anything like it and have been looking for a couple of years now. Pyrex, please make a mini!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Spatulas, March 29, 2014
This review is from: Pyrex Small Spatula (Kitchen)
This is the greatest spatula. It's very light weight and not cumbersome and it takes the heat. I can make oatmeal with it and scrape the pan and the heat from the burner doesn't melt or discolor it.

5.0 out of 5 stars science is cool, January 14, 2014
This review is from: Pyrex Small Spatula (Kitchen)
Great product and a must have for all kitchens. It wont melt and it wont shred and it will take one heck of a beating. Buy this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ergonomic Cooking Tools!, January 8, 2014
This review is from: Pyrex Small Spatula (Kitchen)
Started with this spatula and now I own two. And two other Pyrex kitchen utensils. I Love them, I want more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best spatula I ever owned, December 13, 2013
This review is from: Pyrex Small Spatula (Kitchen)
This spatula scrapes the bowl really clean...I also using for cooking eggs for breakfast, since it swipes down the sides of the frying pan so well. I actually got one of these "free" with a set of Pyrex bowls and loved it....kept wishing I had two (when one is in the dishwasher). Then my mom used it once and wanted one....so I came here and bought more!

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short, November 8, 2013
This review is from: Pyrex Small Spatula (Kitchen)
This spatula is way too short. It says 12 inches, but it's only 10.5 inches. The handle gets burns easily

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned, July 28, 2013
This review is from: Pyrex Small Spatula (Kitchen)
Not flexible so I returned this item. Amazon is the best when it comes to returns on items that don't meet your satisfaction per the description.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love These Spatulas!, July 27, 2013
This review is from: Pyrex Small Spatula (Kitchen)
I've had two of these spatulas for a couple of years, and just received three more from another vendor, at a lower price. I have many other types of spatulas, but what I like about this particular one is that it easily fits into cans and can clean out every last bit of whatever substance is in them. One warning, however. With daily use, especially using them for emptying cans, the sharp rims cut into the fine edge of the spatula, and eventually will make that edge somewhat jagged. It does not impede the quality of cleaning; it just isn't very attractive. I will always want a couple of these spatulas in my kitchen-tool drawer. To me, they're indispensable!

ARRAY(0xa194a234)