- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$11.67 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$3.32 (22%)|
Since 1915, experienced cooks and beginners alike have reached for Pyrex glassware products. It all started with our glass bakeware - loved for generations because it's affordable, durable, odor and stain proof, and great for cooking, serving and storing. Since then, new favorites have joined old standbys. The Pyrex line now includes products for the entire kitchen, including pots and pans, metal bakeware, and kitchen tools and gadgets. They're all designed and proven to make cooking a little easier. Today, over 70 percent of U.S. homes have Pyrex glass products, with many cooks passing them down from generation to generation - which we think is pretty neat.
Pyrex Fast Facts
- Pyrex glass bakeware is, and has always been, durable, reliable and safe.
- The U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission conducted an investigation in 2008 and concluded that Pyrex glass bakeware does not present a safety concern.
- While both borosilicate and soda lime are appropriate compositions for glass bakeware, heat strengthened soda lime is more resistant to impact breakage.
- Pyrex glass bakeware has been made - first by Corning Incorporated and now by World Kitchen - using the same soda lime composition and heat-strengthening process for more than 60 years.
- World Kitchen has always manufactured Pyrex glass bakeware in the U.S. and our packaging proudly displays the American flag and the "made in the USA" label.
Pyrex glassware is a must have for any serious kitchen. Available in an array of functional shapes and sizes, each individual piece can be used for baking, cooking, microwaving, serving, and storage.
What's in the Box
Storage set, consisting of: 2-cup round dish; 4-cup round dish; 7-cup round dish; 3 lids. 6 pieces total.
Size: 6 Piece Set | Color: Blue | Package Type: Standard Packaging
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Ordered three sets. Two sets were packed in boxes and the third in plastic wrap, all three sets were in a large box with four other small, lightweight items. Read morePublished 1 hour ago by Suzanne Iversen Holstine
Loved our first set, so we bought a second. Awesome product. We've had only one lid split a little bit after a lot of use. Highly recommend!Published 15 hours ago by Kelly Reeves Cook
I love this tupperware. The lids fit nicely, and they work as tupperware, prep bowls, or serving dishes for the small ones. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Serena B. Washington
Great deal. Tip: put it in your watch list or cart and check it daily. The price fluctuates every week or so. Great quality bowls!Published 1 day ago by Woodglen
I love these Pyrex containers. We have had multiple sets and all have been great quality. The only difference between these and the set we purchased at Target is these appear... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Mark R
Every household should own this pyrex set! I absolutely love these! The different sizes are perfect for storing a variety of different meals, snacks, fruit, and leftovers. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Melissa
It is a lot better than plastic and you can microwave with it if the lid is offPublished 1 day ago by Dennis W.
Great storage containers for small to medium leftovers. I like that I can warm up food in the glass dish rather then dirty another plate.Published 1 day ago by N. Perez