- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$31.44 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$0.55 (2%)|
Since 1915, experienced cooks and beginners alike have reached for Pyrex glassware products. It all started with our glass bakeware - loved for generations because it's affordable, durable, odor and stain proof, and great for cooking, serving and storing. Since then, new favorites have joined old standbys. The Pyrex line now includes products for the entire kitchen, including pots and pans, metal bakeware, and kitchen tools and gadgets. They're all designed and proven to make cooking a little easier. Today, over 70 percent of U.S. homes have Pyrex glass products, with many cooks passing them down from generation to generation - which we think is pretty neat.
Pyrex Fast Facts
- Pyrex glass bakeware is, and has always been, durable, reliable and safe.
- The U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission conducted an investigation in 2008 and concluded that Pyrex glass bakeware does not present a safety concern.
- While both borosilicate and soda lime are appropriate compositions for glass bakeware, heat strengthened soda lime is more resistant to impact breakage.
- Pyrex glass bakeware has been made - first by Corning Incorporated and now by World Kitchen - using the same soda lime composition and heat-strengthening process for more than 60 years.
- World Kitchen has always manufactured Pyrex glass bakeware in the U.S. and our packaging proudly displays the American flag and the "made in the USA" label.
Pyrex glassware is a must have for any serious kitchen. Available in an array of functional shapes and sizes, each individual piece can be used for baking, cooking, microwaving, serving, and storage.
This 14-piece storage set consists of seven round glass bowls: one large seven-cup; two medium-size four-cup; and four handy two-cup (great for lunches). Each has its own seal-tight, blue plastic lid. Incredibly durable as long as sudden changes in temperature are avoided, Pyrex glassware is safe for the oven, microwave, freezer, refrigerator, and dishwasher, and even looks good serving at the table. Please avoid using the lids in the microwave and oven, and wash by hand or on the dishwasher's top rack. Pyrex covers the glass bowls with a two-year warranty, and the lids with a one-year warranty. Pyrex glass is made in the USA. --Ann Bieri
Would you like to give feedback on images?
love these bowls and lids. I really like color so am very pleased with this set. Lids fit very well.Published 1 day ago by Lu Ann
Nice quality glass. But, the lids are not as nice as the bowls. The lids are thin and loose fitting. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Calliopia
Do not buy - they come and are very small. Not at all what I thought.Published 2 days ago by CARLA MEIERHOFER
I love this set. Admittedly I did not read the dimensions accurately, and the various pieces were smaller than I expected. However, that turned out to be a plus. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Cordelia
Arrived on time, packaged well. I am in the process of changing my plastic containers to glass. it was a great price and i was happy to do so.Published 3 days ago by Debbie