- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$26.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$5.00 (16%)|
Since 1915, experienced cooks and beginners alike have reached for Pyrex glassware products. It all started with our glass bakeware - loved for generations because it's affordable, durable, odor and stain proof, and great for cooking, serving and storing. Since then, new favorites have joined old standbys. The Pyrex line now includes products for the entire kitchen, including pots and pans, metal bakeware, and kitchen tools and gadgets. They're all designed and proven to make cooking a little easier. Today, over 70 percent of U.S. homes have Pyrex glass products, with many cooks passing them down from generation to generation - which we think is pretty neat.
Pyrex Fast Facts
- Pyrex glass bakeware is, and has always been, durable, reliable and safe.
- The U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission conducted an investigation in 2008 and concluded that Pyrex glass bakeware does not present a safety concern.
- While both borosilicate and soda lime are appropriate compositions for glass bakeware, heat strengthened soda lime is more resistant to impact breakage.
- Pyrex glass bakeware has been made - first by Corning Incorporated and now by World Kitchen - using the same soda lime composition and heat-strengthening process for more than 60 years.
- World Kitchen has always manufactured Pyrex glass bakeware in the U.S. and our packaging proudly displays the American flag and the "made in the USA" label.
Pyrex glassware is a must have for any serious kitchen. Available in an array of functional shapes and sizes, each individual piece can be used for baking, cooking, microwaving, serving, and storage.
This 14-piece storage set consists of seven round glass bowls: one large seven-cup; two medium-size four-cup; and four handy two-cup (great for lunches). Each has its own seal-tight, blue plastic lid. Incredibly durable as long as sudden changes in temperature are avoided, Pyrex glassware is safe for the oven, microwave, freezer, refrigerator, and dishwasher, and even looks good serving at the table. Please avoid using the lids in the microwave and oven, and wash by hand or on the dishwasher's top rack. Pyrex covers the glass bowls with a two-year warranty, and the lids with a one-year warranty. Pyrex glass is made in the USA. --Ann Bieri
Would you like to give feedback on images?
I was glad to get rid of the cheap plastic balls that I have been using for years, so these were like Lenox!Published 12 hours ago by Ivory
I love pyrex, being able to go from cooking in the oven to stored securely in the fridge in one awesome pakage makes these my most used kitchen item :DPublished 20 hours ago by Ethan Nadler
Stores really great. It doesn't spill that much unless shook real hard. Doesn't break when changing temperatures. Great for wet and dry food!Published 1 day ago by manish shah
I love these glass storage dishes. You can take them from the frig to the microwave without worry. Great to replace some of the old plastic containers I had.Published 1 day ago by rth
5 great quality storage containers with a variety of sizes for whatever you need. They work as described. Better than plastic! Durable and no chemical-y smells.Published 1 day ago by Lisa
Good product, has lasted a while. Only complaint is that I have to make sure it is sitting upright in lunch box or it will leak.Published 2 days ago by NDstudent
Bought these as a Christmas for my niece, she requested these. She loves them and uses them for work lunches and fridge storage.Published 2 days ago by Alpha Bravo