5.0 out of 5 stars great for yogurt making
I bought this to use for bulk yogurt culture with a Euro Cuisine yogurt maker.

It works very well. That unit has a low lid, so many other glass containers don't fit. This fits perfectly.

I have many different glass and plastic Pyrex and Anchor Hocking containers. This is my favorite.
Published 17 months ago by F. d'Anconia

2.0 out of 5 stars Lids can't be microwaved
Despite saying that they can be, the lids will warp when put in the microwave. Especially the inner seal -- once you heat food in the microwave with the lid on the inner seal won't ever fit back into place correctly. Which kinda breaks the whole thing. I got them replaced on warranty. Which is fine, but they need to take off the "microwave safe" symbol.
Published 6 months ago by WCanyon

5.0 out of 5 stars great for yogurt making, April 11, 2013
I bought this to use for bulk yogurt culture with a Euro Cuisine yogurt maker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect leak-proof, plastic-free containers, March 23, 2013
This review is from: Pyrex No Leak Glass Storage Container with Lid, 4-Cup, Round (Kitchen)
If you're like me, you've become paranoid about plastics. But at the same time you need something that's leak-proof to carry your soups and mushy lunches to work. This solves all your problems. There is zero plastic in this entire product--the lid is freaking glass! (and silicone). They are leak-proof, and can be microwaved. Supposedly the lids can even be used in the oven, though I'm not going to try it. Overall they just have a solid feel to them as well...at work the other day I actually got a comment that my container was really fancy.

4.0 out of 5 stars works well, February 20, 2013
I use the container for my soup in my lunch bag. Have used it for months and it never leaked. It can be heated up in a microwave with the lid on. One thing to watch is since the lid pushes into the container, you need to be careful to leave room for the lid, otherwise the liquid will spill over as the lid is pushed in. Another thing is that the lid seems to stick to grease more than plastic lids so the groove or gap on the edge of the lid is little harder to clean by handwash. So it is not "prefect" but it does function as advertise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Corn, Nopal/Cactus and Blue Corn Tortillas, January 14, 2013
Fast Shipping.
I bought this Pyrex glass storage container specifically to freeze Nopaltilla Green Cactus, Trader Jose's Blue Corn and Mission Yellow Corn Tortillas.
I got pretty close to 10 of each into one container. Almost like this container was made for Tortillas.
Thanks Pyrex. And something else.
I like looking through glass to see different colored Tortillas waiting to be oven toasted.

5.0 out of 5 stars finally Pyrex is making it real "no leak" container, April 18, 2014
I just want to contribute one little trick I found that may make this no leak container more leak proof.
You can put the food that is still hot in this container and shut it. Let it cool down before putting into the fridge. When the food cools down in this sealed container, the air contracted and therefore the rubber/silicon edge of the lid is sucked tightly to the container. This proofs that the lid and the container together is really air tight, which never happened in any of my blue-lid Pyrex before (even when they are just new out of the box).

The following is my review of this product. I purchased mine at a Corelle outliet, and I plan to buy more of this line of Pyrex (maybe the 3 bowls set, which is a pretty good deal at $20-ish http://www.amazon.com/Pyrex-Glass-Container-6-Piece-Containers/dp/B008MW2BKU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1397872952&sr=8-3&keywords=Pyrex+no+leak)

I have been using Pyrex with the navy blue plastic lid for 5 years..... they are pretty decent, as long as you DONT MICROWAVE THE LID when you heat up your lunchbox. Seriously, don't do that, for your health and for the lid. I shared the blue pyrex containers with my roommate, and she probably always microwaved her lunchbox with the blue lid a lot. After a while (1 or 2 years), we noticed that some lids got loose, and they could only be loosely shut to the glass containers. We stopped doing that ever since. However, the normal usage or the hot water I used to wash the container may still wear the blue lids out. At that time, our solution was buying the new blue lids at the Corelle outlet store (the lids along are not expensive).

That was good for a while...... until I started to make lunchboxes more often for my husband. The Chinese food I made, such as stew or curry, is watery. The blue Pyrex lid works most of the time. BUT my husband has a tightly-packed computer backpack, so he puts the lunchbox VERTICALLY to fit in one big pocket of his bag. Knowing this bugged me for a while. I always have a feeling that someday the watery soup-based lunch would run out and get his bag messy (or damage the laptop?!). That starts my journey finding none leak glass container.

The no-leak container
(make sure you get this type of none-leak Pyrex, but NOT THIS ONE http://www.amazon.com/Pyrex-10-Piece-Leak-Storage-Clear/dp/B00C774G1S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1397872952&sr=8-1&keywords=Pyrex+no+leak which has pretty bad review....
Pyrex fails in that trial for none-leak design)
is slightly thicker than the blue ones I had, and I notice that I can tell its glass bottom container from the blue ones (yay!). This is not clearly shown in the picture, but at the bottom of this container, there is a circle shape ring tick. This helped me not mixing the red-lid container from the blue-lid one. So far with my soupy dishes, the leak has not happen yet. Thought I still always put the container in a knotted plastic bag.... just in case the leak happens in his backpack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy, August 26, 2013
M. Buckley (Point Roberts, WA) - See all my reviews
Like so many of us, I am moving away from plastic containers. These bowls are attractive, the lids are perfect, and food storage is healthy and easy. I want more.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much awesome-- no plastic!, March 6, 2014
NO PLASTIC. OMG, someone finally figured it out! Glass where the food touches.
I use these all the time. Salad for lunch; cooked rice, squash, etc; baked goods. I love them. I used to cook my rice/veg and put it into one of those glass containers with a plastic lid. Of course, it's hot when I put it away so eventually the plastic lid would peel and crack. Also, I don't cook with or eat off plastic so I wasn't thrilled with that.
These. Well. I'm so happy every time I pull one out of the cabinet. Glass top and bottom with a nice silicon seal. And it is leakproof if you don't overfill it. I'm very happy with these and am slowly building a collection.
Highly recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Glass bottom Made in USA, Lid Made in China, July 21, 2013
I love that it is glass and even has a glass lid. The glass bottom is made in the USA which is always a plus. I wish the lid was not made in China -- for a product advertised as being 'Made in the USA' it is frustrating that they would make the lid in China! (It states 'lid made in china' on the bottom of the lid') It is especially disappointing since the lid has plastic (or as they advertise silicone). I don't trust chinese plastic (silicone) but it is impossible to avoid. If you are trying to minimize your families exposure to plastic -- this is a good container. I would buy it again because I haven't found any others with a glass lid like this and I do like that it seals the food in. It's not perfect but it's close. If they had also made the lid in the USA to I would have given it five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, January 15, 2014
I like to make large batches of whatever I am cooking and therefore need good storage containers. This is an excellent container for freezing all of the leftovers. Also, it doesn't have any nasty chemicals!

2.0 out of 5 stars Lids can't be microwaved, March 5, 2014