Pyrex 2.5-Quart Clear Glass Mixing Bowl
Since 1915, experienced cooks and beginners alike have reached for Pyrex glassware products. It all started with our glass bakeware - loved for generations because it's affordable, durable, odor and stain proof, and great for cooking, serving and storing. Since then, new favorites have joined old standbys. The Pyrex line now includes products for the entire kitchen, including pots and pans, metal bakeware, and kitchen tools and gadgets. They're all designed and proven to make cooking a little easier. Today, over 70 percent of U.S. homes have Pyrex glass products, with many cooks passing them down from generation to generation - which we think is pretty neat.
Just as cooking habits have changed over the years, so have Pyrex products. Today, the Pyrex line of products has expanded beyond glassware to include pots and pans, metal bakeware and a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets. But no matter how many new products, colors or styles we release, some things will never change: We will always design our products with the goal of helping the modern cook. We'll help make cooking easier with smart features, and durable and versatile products. And when the process is easier, cooking something great can be as fun as eating it. Well, almost.
Pyrex Fast Facts
- Pyrex glass bakeware is, and has always been, durable, reliable and safe.
- The U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission conducted an investigation in 2008 and concluded that Pyrex glass bakeware does not present a safety concern.
- While both borosilicate and soda lime are appropriate compositions for glass bakeware, heat strengthened soda lime is more resistant to impact breakage.
- Pyrex glass bakeware has been made - first by Corning Incorporated and now by World Kitchen - using the same soda lime composition and heat-strengthening process for more than 60 years.
- World Kitchen has always manufactured Pyrex glass bakeware in the U.S. and our packaging proudly displays the American flag and the "made in the USA" label.
The Pyrex 2-1/2-Quart Mixing Bowl is designed to make stirring and mixing quick and easy. The round shape gives you the space you need for full range stirring and is ideal for all of your cooking and baking needs.
- Non-porous glass won't absorb stains or odors
- See-through for easy monitoring
- Glass is pre-heated oven, microwave, fridge and freezer safe, & dishwasher safe
- Made in the USA
- Limited 2-year warranty
Use And Care
4 Simple Rules for Cooking with Care
Pyrex Glassware can be used for cooking, baking, warming and reheating food in microwave ovens and preheated conventional or convection ovens. Pyrex Glassware is dishwasher safe and may be washed by hand using non-abrasive cleansers and plastic or nylon cleaning pads if scouring is necessary. This product is intended for normal household use only; it is not intended for camping, industrial or commercial use. Plastic lids are for microwave and storage use only, and are BPA free.
World Kitchen, LLC promises to replace any Pyrex glass product that breaks from oven heat, and any Pyrex non-glass accessory item with a manufacturing defect, within TWO YEARS from the date of purchase. The foregoing warranties apply only to products damaged during normal household use.