Pyrex 10-Piece Clear Glass Storage Set with Blue Lids
Since 1915, experienced cooks and beginners alike have reached for Pyrex glassware products. It all started with our glass bakeware � loved for generations because it's affordable, durable, odor and stain proof, and great for cooking, serving and storing. Since then, new favorites have joined old standbys. The Pyrex line now includes products for the entire kitchen, including pots and pans, metal bakeware, and kitchen tools and gadgets. They're all designed and proven to make cooking a little easier. Today, over 70 percent of U.S. homes have Pyrex glass products, with many cooks passing them down from generation to generation � which we think is pretty neat.
Pyrex glassware is a must have for any serious kitchen. Available in an array of functional shapes and sizes, each individual piece can be used for baking, cooking, microwaving, serving, and storage.
- The 10-Piece Storage Set includes 1 each: 3-cup Rectangular, 6-cup Rectangular, 4-cup Round Dishes; 2 each: 2-cup Round Dishes. All have matching blue plastic covers.
- Ideal for refrigerator and freezer storage or taking food on the go.
- BPA free plastic lid is dishwasher safe (top rack only).
- Nest and stack for easy storage when not in use.
- Non-porous glass won't absorb stains or odors.
- Glass is pre-heated oven, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, and freezer safe.
- Made in the USA.
- Limited 2-year Warranty.
Transporting foods for lunches and picnics and storing leftovers for reheating is a cinch with the Pyrex Storage Plus set. Included in this set are two 2-cup rounds, one 3-cup rectangular, one 4-cup round, and one 6-cup rectangular storage piece, all glass, with plastic covers. Pyrex glass doesn't warp, stain, or absorb odors, and can be used in the oven, microwave, oven, refrigerator, or freezer for storing, reheating and serving. The set is easy to stack, so it takes up less cabinet space when not in use. The set includes a pamphlet with safety and use instructions, and each glass piece is covered by a two-year warranty. --Rhonda Langdon