|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2.6 x 7.9 x 2.6 inches|
|Item model number||SLS-10|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SLS10|
Pyroil SLS10 Silicone Lubricant Spray - One 10 oz. Can
|Price:||$6.52 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$189.48 (97%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Provides a durable protective coating
- Excellent on doors door hinges, rubber gaskets and weather stripping exercise equipment
- Lubricates and waterproofs
- Protects locks from freezing
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
This item is available because of the Add-on program
|Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
It also works great for magazine maintenance. Dry lubricant allows the rounds to move more smoothly inside, during feeding of the weapon, and avoids buildup of the same residue on the mag follower. This is a great benefit on the USGI AR15 mags and the HK MP5 mags as well.
FYI, here's how to lube up those sticking windows:
1. Roll down windows a bit and clean off all residue from the edges of the glass with a window spray.
2. Take a piece of paper toweling and put it into the window channel rubber and wipe it out. You'll be wiping up some black residue.
3. Gather a piece of aluminum foil and some Q-Tips.
4. Form the foil into a cup, and spray some of this spray to get a collection of liquid.
5. Quickly wet a Q-Tip and lubricate the channel. My experience is that 3 Q-tip "dippings" does the trick. YMMV...
That's it. Spend 10 minutes twice a year, and you can avoid a hefty repair bill.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This product is actually a very good product.My problem is that when I order a product based on the description which includes the stated picture I definetly need it to be what the... Read morePublished 15 months ago by Leo Maciel
I applied this stuff to the door seals on 2008 BMW 328i and it totally eliminated some noise I was hearing when going over bumps in the road. Read morePublished 15 months ago by silvermana
Arrived quickly. Used it to freshen the rubber on my car. Worked wellPublished 15 months ago by David L. Cutler
great stuff... I use it on all rubber seals on my car and as a cleaning agent on grimy cables and chainsPublished 19 months ago by Casey Smith