Python humor was often childish thus very juvenile!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 27, 2007 8:40:55 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jan 30, 2009 11:28:37 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 29, 2007 9:53:18 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 29, 2007 9:56:06 AM PDT
Dear Amazon,

I would like to complain about the posting above but lack the time as I must give my cat Mr. Mogglestein an enema, but will complain more often in future.

Sincerely,

Group Captain Edna Fellatio, D.F.C.,K.G.,O.B.E.,K.F.C., Two All-Beef Patties, Special Sauce, Lettuce, Cheese,Pickles, Onions On a Sesame Seed Bun.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2007 11:37:28 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Jan 30, 2009 11:27:33 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 13, 2007 7:06:29 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 13, 2007 7:07:08 AM PST
Mia says:
So don't watch, and while you're at it, don't post things on here that we feel COMPELLED to respond to! Nobody's forcing you to watch Python, especially since you clearly have no sense of humor and don't GET IT. Go watch the news. Keep up to date on current events. Do something "important" instead of trying (and failing) to spoil our fun. Otherwise we will continue to throw our humor back in your face.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2007 1:48:55 PM PST
A quiet fan says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 7, 2008 1:26:12 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 7, 2008 1:29:19 PM PST
dkmonroe says:
Dear Department of Redundancy Department,

I would like to complain that the title of this thread violates and tramples on the Big Great Redundancy Act Law of 2007, the Year After 2006. Inasmuch as the words, "childish" and "juvenile" have the same meaning, Mr. One has accomplished the same thing and thus achieved the same result as saying that indigo is a shade of black that he does not care for or appreciate.

Sincerely, aboveboard, candidly, deeply, earnestly, frankly, genuinely, ingenuously, naturally, profoundly, really, sincerely, truly, truthfully, wholeheartedly, and without equivocation,

Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern -schplenden -schlitter -crasscrenbon -fried -digger -dangle -dungle -burstein -von -knacker - thrasher -apple -banger -horowitz -ticolensic -grander -knotty -spelltinkle -grandlich -grumblemeyer -spelterwasser - kurstlich -himbleeisen -bahnwagen -gutenabend -bitte -ein -nürnburger -bratwustle -gerspurten -mit -zweimache - auuber -hundsfut -gumberaber -shönendanker-kalbsfleisch -mittler -aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 25, 2008 7:26:44 PM PST
Emily says:
can't have put it better myself. meaning of course to say that i would have put it same way as you had you not said it first before me.

and i believe the wise one to be a very dull and extremely boring dolt.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 19, 2008 1:14:13 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 19, 2008 8:22:56 AM PDT
Catherine S says:
Humm, well everyone is entitled to their opinion but, why is it necessary to belittle other people's taste in humor? And Gilligan's Island does not compare to Monty Python's Flying Circus. I mean really, is babyish even a word?!

Here's MY other points:

1) At least one member of the Pythons (Eric Idle) can actually sing very well. The others never really claimed they could sing, and I don't remember their being much dancing. I will have to view the tapes again! Anyhow, point is that the singing (and possible dancing) is all in good fun, and for the sake of humor.

2) Sure the Pythons started as a tv show but, there where three movies. This is not counting all those great post-Python films members did together. And becides that Holy Grail is considered by some to be a classic in comedy movies. Anyone who doesn't get the humor of Monty Python is clearly trying too hard to take humor seriously.

Also I have no fricking idea what any of this has to do with Saddam...some people are so weird they are not even interesting. Instead of Python fans getting a life, I think some "one" needs to stop being cranky and develop a sense of humor.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 4, 2008 7:49:22 AM PST
Department of Redundancy Department responds:

Now you're just being PUERILE!

DRD

Posted on Jun 15, 2009 6:40:08 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 15, 2009 6:42:09 PM PDT
How is it that people keep responding to posts that got deleted months ago? For that matter (but I don't suppose anyone knows the answer) how is Amazon deleting them so fast? Normally it takes them months to catch inappropriate content, but all of the inappropriate posts in the Monty Python forums got deleted within 60 seconds of being posted.

Posted on Dec 29, 2009 8:16:20 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 29, 2009 8:17:41 AM PST
[Deleted by Department of Redundancy Department on Dec 29, 2009 8:16 AM PST]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  10
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Aug 27, 2007
Latest post:  Dec 29, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Complete Monty Python's  Flying Circus 16 Ton Megaset
The Complete Monty Python's Flying Circus 16 Ton Megaset by John Cleese (DVD - 2005)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (492)