Deter theft, know your family is secure, or even monitor your office staff more effectively, with the QS206 surveillance recorder, which helps to make home and business security simple. The surveillance video recorder can be fitted with up to 16 cameras simultaneously, it can support one hard drive up to 2 terabytes and it features CIF recording with smooth continuous video.
Gain peace of mind while you are away by remotely monitoring and managing this surveillance system 24/7 via the internet using a PC or a supported 3G smart phone. Plus you can receive instant email notifications when unusual activity is detected.
DVR Features 16 Channel H.264 DVR
|Supported Hard Drive |
This system can support 1 SATA hard drive up to 2 Terabytes (hard drive not included). A hard drive allows you to record and store video footage. The amount of footage that you can save on the hard drive before needing to over-write footage will depend on the size of the hard drive, recording and resolution settings you select during setup.
|Recording Resolution |
The QS206 surveillance recorder captures video in CIF real-time providing smooth video playback at 30 frames per second per channel at a playback resolution of 352x240.
|Remote Surveillance |
Stay in touch on the go! Remotely monitor and manage your home or office 24/7 from anywhere around the world via the internet. Enjoy additional peace of mind by receiving instant email alerts with snapshot images when motion is detected, when the hard drive is full, or when and if video loss has occurred. Up to 5 users can remotely log into the DVR at the same time and dual-stream technology allows for easier internet access with lower bandwidths.
|Connect up to 16 Cameras |
Connect up to 16 surveillance cameras using BNC video connections with the option for the cameras to be equipped with audio.
|H.264 Compression |
H.264 Compression minimizes file size in order to maximize the hard drive’s recording time, as well as transfer video for viewing over the internet.
|Convenient Backup |
Backup video files from the surveillance system to a PC, Flash Drive or USB Hard Drive in order to free-up space for new video while retaining important footage.
|Display Resolution |
When watching video live, the display resolution is 704x480. When playing back previously recorded video, the resolution will depend on the recording settings selected during setup.
|Connects to a Monitor |
Display on any TV or 19" or larger PC Monitor (16 BNC outputs, 1 BNC, 1 VGA output). The system supports multiple VGA resolution settings: 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1366x768, and 1440x900
|Three Viewing Modes |
Select from 3 different viewing modes:
- Single Cam: Display 1 camera at a time.
- Multi-Cam: Display 2 or 4 cameras at once on a split screen.
- Timed Auto-Sequence: Display a timed-auto sequence, which shows each camera for a few seconds and rotates the view through all cameras one at a time.
|Three Search Options |
Quickly find previously recorded video by searching in one of three ways:
- Time: search video within a specific time frame.
- Motion Detection Event: search video by occurrences of motion.
- Alarm Triggered Event: search video by items that triggered an alert.
|Navigation Menus |
The user-friendly interface, along with the accompanying mouse and remote control, make moving through the program menus a breeze.
|Four Recording Modes |
Select from 4 different recording modes:
- Advanced Motion Detection: Advanced motion detection settings help to minimize false alarms. The easy-to-use motion detection set-up screen allows you to mask out certain areas which frequently experience heavy movement in order to avoid false alarms and unnecessary triggers.
- Time-Schedule: Record based on a pre-set schedule that you choose depending on your needs. For example, only at night, only during office hours or only during non-business hours.
- Alarm Sensor Trigger: Only records when the alarm sensor has been triggered. The sensor can be configured to various sensitivities to eliminate non-critical motion triggers. (Alarm sensor not included.)
- Manual: When set to manual, the system can be turned on to record 24 hours a day, 7 days a week or until you manually turn it off.
|Multi-Tasking Functionality |
The multi-tasking feature allows up to five functions to occur on the system at one time: record video, watch live video or playback video, while also monitoring and managing the system remotely, and also backing up files.
|Additional Specifications |
- DVR supports RS-485 compliant Pan-Tilt-Zoom cameras (not included)
- DVR supports two channels of audio (audio cameras or mics not included)
- DVR Inputs/Outputs:
- Video: 16 BNC inputs /1 BNC, 1 VGA output
- Audio: 2/1 (Mic/cams not included)
- Two USB 2.0 ports for USB mouse and USB back-up drive connectivity
- DVR Power Supply: 12V
- DVR Operating Temperature: 50°-104°F
Remote Mobile Monitoring Compatibility Works with Windows, and Most 3G Smart Phones
|Operating Systems |
Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7
|Internet Browsers |
Compatible Internet Browsers: Internet Explorer (IE), Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox with IE Plug-In. Up to 5 users can remotely log into the DVR at the same time and dual-stream technology for easier internet access with lower bandwidths.
|MOBILE DEVICES |
Remote Monitoring on a Supported 3G Smart Phone - stay in touch on the go! Instantly view live video, one camera at a time on 3G networks. Supported Smart Phones: iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry OS 5, Running Windows Mobile Pro 6.0, 6.1, 6.5 Operating System, Running Symbian Operating System.
Specfications What's Included
*System set-up requires PC Monitor or TV (not included)
- 16-Channel H.264 DVR (QS206)
- USB Mouse and Remote Control
- Power Cord for DVR
- RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- BNC to RCA adapter
|Manuals & Software |
- Quick Start Guide
- CD-Rom with Remote Viewing Software and Manuals
- 1-year Q-See Warranty & Lifetime Technical Support
Additional Info Support
Free Lifetime Tech Support from Q-See's Newly Renovated Support System
- Live Chat and Technical resources available at www.Q-See.com
- Toll Free 877-998-3440
- Email: email@example.com
- Business hours: 9am – 5pm PST, Monday through Friday