Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing

on February 6, 2009
All I can say is simply OUTSATNDING! ! ! I called around to price installation, but it was from $700.00 to 1,800.00. So, I did it myself. Is was simple and easy to install and learn. I have not seen a down side as yet - the fan is a little loud, but 10 feet away you can hardly hear it. So Yes, I would suggest this system to any home or business.
on November 2, 2009
I have looked at many other options and I have purchase the computer cards, camera's with web servers and anything else you can name, this is the easiest product I have ever used. I literally plugged it in and plugged in a couple camera's and that was it. I wish I could of saved all the aggravation and time I spent trying to save some money. Don't waste your valuable time trying to rig up something that might work you. Just buy this DVR. No software to load. This is one of simplest devices I have ever used. If you're not a techie and you want some security this is the one for you. It is very scalable with the ability to add up to 16 cameras. As you can tell I feel that this is money well spent.