Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on November 29, 2014
Almost a must have if you live in the U.S. and want to connect it to your TV as I did and without these you simply can't do it. In fact I will never understand (other than the twist & lock) why these are standard on most Security cameras instead of RCA Cables, but that being said it's a must have, for many reasons, and I'd buy them in case you ever change your mind down the road and want to use your TV for a bigger picture. At least have them on hand. Almost ALL security DVR's are BNC male connector's in back for their security camera connections. Keep that in mind, especially if you install them for businesses like I do.
on January 27, 2013
I got these to use with an old Sharp video projector which has BNC inputs. I was hoping these would allow me to use my component output from my bluray player to connect to the BNC component inputs on the projector.

I tried these adapters and they work like they are supposed to. I was able to connect my component (3 RCA-type connectors) cable from my bluray player to the BNC component imputs on the projector.

These are the cheapest adapters I could find and this is the cheapest solution by far I could find to this particular video connection problem.
on October 19, 2013
These BNC adapters are for my security system. I changed out a 4 channel DVR to an 8 channel which are from different manufacturers. Of course the new one needed more BNCs. It was cheaper to order online than to buy at the HD or radio shack. These feel quality, the RCAs fit them snugly and they seem to relay the signal just fine. I can't complain.
on July 6, 2013
I like stuff like this; If you buy a CCTV camera extension cable that has RCA plugs on it, this will adapt one end of it to connect to your DVR if it has BNC connections. For the camera end, you'll need a female RCA to female BNC adapter
on May 28, 2013
The TV was bought used and it had one of these already in it. SO I could only use the DVD player OR Playstation at a time. I still have a VCR and wanted to be able to use them without unplugging/plugging every time. They're easy to use and work great.
on January 5, 2013
I have to admit, I'm very impressed with these BNC/RCA Adapters, I'd pay $5.00 EACH elsewhere,But this company, going through AMAZON, has a whole bag of 6 for what I have paid for one!, Fantastic!!
I'll be ordering more as well as the Make your own Adapters that AMAZON sells as well.
on November 7, 2012
I ordered these to add some connection devices to my DVR surveillance system. The cables that came with the system weren't long enough and not as good of quality that I needed. I needed and adapter to run my video line 25ft from a secure area to a public room LCD TV. They work like a charm. Thanks a bunch.
on December 18, 2012
Had no idea my Qsee camera cable was going to be a pain. When I got the camera I was going to test it via my laptop capture card RCA connection. It had a BNC type connector, This made it RCA,problem solved. Wish all my problems were solved this easy.
on December 25, 2012
Great price and work fine. I only needed one but these were less expensive than one at the store. Not sure if there is a problem with the machining tolerances of these or what I plugged it into but the first one was loose and intermittent. Another one worked fine even though it was still loose, which makes me think it was what I was plugging it into. For this price just order more than you need.
on October 28, 2011
I used these BNC to RCA adapters for 100 foot runs of regular video/audio cable to my quad security camera recorder. These work fine, and when we got robbed, the police even said the video was great, they guys where found and arrested in less than 5 hours. I didn't need gold for 100 feet or anything, these got the job done and never fall off.