Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Q-See QSVRG100 Shielded Video & Power 100 Feet BNC Male Cable with 2 Female Connectors
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on February 1, 2012
This is the cable that should come with all their CCTV units instead of the really cheap stuff they ship. This is tough and can be pulled without worrying that it will break. The extra shielding helps in case you have to run over an electrical wires (no interference). Highly recommend over the cheap stuff they ship with the package units. This had both the CCTV lead and the power lead, so it's a direct replacement for their other cables. It's 100ft long vs. the 60ft cable they package, when you need that little extra distance. They say to use a bigger power supply for the longer runs, but I have tried both with an issue. It maybe a problem if you have mostly long runs, but with just two an split one on each supply and didn't see a problem. FYI the reg PSU is 3amp and bigger is 5amp.
on November 15, 2011
Bought 3 of these and 2 200 footers. Nice thick cable however I don't know if I got a bad batch or what. One 200 foot didn't work at all. 2 of the 3 100 foot cables will loose video if I move the cable. They are loosing contact somewhere where the cable splits the power and bnc. Amazon replaced the 200 foot and it works fine now. I don't want to run any more cable and the other work ok as long as we don't move the cables.
on November 28, 2013
The quality of the connectors are below the ones that came with my Lorex system. The cables work, but I am a little worried about the long term performance. Also, not shown in the picture, is that about 8 inches below the connectors is a rectangular stress relief feature molded onto the cable. This prevents you from splitting the cable more than 8 inches, and also requires a larger hole to be drilled in the wall to pass through the cable. In order to make do with a smaller hole I trimmed the relief block with a utility knife.
on May 24, 2014
Ordered 2 of these to install security cameras. Wanted to try these before buying enough to install 8 cameras. They seem to be good quality. Out of the box (sealed from Q-See), one of the cables was clearly used. Damage to one of the connectors and obvious dirt and abrasions from being pulled through walls and such. I tested it and it works, but I will likely send it back as it is now suspect in my mind.. I will probably go ahead and order enough to do the rest, if the replacement arrives "new" as they are sold as. If I end up with 8 and none of the others arrive used I will likely upgrade the 3 stars.
on November 13, 2014
First one was DOA.

The cable did not transmit any power. This was found out AFTER I installed it... so that was a waste of time.

When you get these cables, TEST them first, before you install them.
on February 19, 2016
Well the cable itself looks great. It is shielded and very thick. However, you need to look closely at the picture and description and listen to my review. The cable comes with two female connections. Not the male and female that you need. You would wind up needing converters to make this work.
on November 22, 2012
Bought 4 of these on Amazon for 4 cameras .seem to be very good quality. Only problem was that when 4 were selected on Amazon it reduced the order saying quantities were limited As a result some of the order was duplicated resulting in some cable connectors being double ordered and shipping to return was as much as the value of the connectors . Bad move limiting to only 3 per order . causing two orders to be placed on two accounts
on April 3, 2016
Purchased this during home remodeling. Didn't install once purchased for just over a month. When we opened it to use the end piece was broken. We were past our window to replace or exchange so we had to repurchase out of pocket. Bad timing and luck on our part but be careful if you purchase this product yourself.
on March 2, 2016
I had to make a long run to the camera at my front door. I read about the regular version of the cables for Q-See system and the signal degradation that can occur with runs this long so that was the motivation to order this shielded version.

I did the 100 foot run and hooked up to the DVR. The signal was perfectly clear. If you have a long run, this is the cable to get.
on July 9, 2012
This is a great products. I returned the off brand ones because they were not shielded. These removed all the horizontal scrolling issue as soon as I plugged them in. Stick with Q-see and stay away from the knock-off brands.