Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

33%
67%
Price:$6.59+ $6.33 shipping

on November 27, 2012
I do tile work for a living and have used the product in the picture for many yrs. The product you get when you order this is not the product in the picture. What you get is the product that is named here and that is the QEP 32015 GT Tile Nipper. The name is right... the picture is not!! The QEP product is the same thing you can get at that big orange box store... you know the one... the depot. The tool in the picture is a way better tool and I've had them last for years until I lost them.... they never seemed to give up.... The one I got when I ordered this one... the QEP tool... falls apart. The jaws are made with a metal that crumbles pretty quickly and that makes the tool unusable. Don't get this tool if you are serious about having it do any nipping of tile that is hard. Remember.... You don't get the tool in the picture.
on April 29, 2011
I recently received this item and was very disappointed to see "Made in China" on the package. I'm sure they'll work ok, but I really, really, really do not want to buy any Chinese crap if I can help it. And the one and only reason I went for this particular pair of nippers and didn't buy a pair at the local Lowe's (because they peddle a lot of this Chinese crap also) is because the words "Made in USA" was right there in plain English in this product's description. I honestly can't go as far as to say that I was a victim of the ol' bait-n-switch because what I got was a pair of nippers whose item number and bar code both matched the numbers 32015. I just think that someone at Amazon wasn't paying attention when writing the description for this particular product. So if buying US made products is important to you, then you need to look elsewhere because these definitely aren't made in the USA. Hence the 1 star rating.
on October 27, 2014
Perfect. they worked like a charm. No chipping or cracking.