5.0 out of 5 stars Fitbit Cable
The fitbit cable was not the one I needed for my fitbit. I contacted customer service and their customer service department was worth it all. Mr. Jack turned my problem around directed me to the place I needed to go and then gave me a refund. Defintely worth doing business with again.
Published 5 months ago by Charlotte Walker

1.0 out of 5 stars Well the first time I used the charger in wall ...
Well the first time I used the charger in wall outlet. It broke in the socket. I had to turn electric off to pull the metal piece
Then both chargers that you put you fitbit in got so hot and blew up. I smelled it and immediately pulled it out. I have to send them back will not order again
Published 1 month ago by Elaine Fell

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitbit Cable, March 17, 2014
This review is from: QIBOX® Charger Cable for Fitbit Flex Wireless Band - USB Wire -High Quality Replacement for Damged or Lost -Fitbit Flex Charger (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Well the first time I used the charger in wall ..., July 21, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm very disappointed., July 23, 2014
I bought this because I have a really hard time charging my fitbit in the charger that it came with. I have to jiggle the fitbit around in the charger until the lights come on and then I have to hold it in place until it is done charging. This product has a slightly tighter fit, so I thought I would be able to pop in my fitbit and have it charge all by itself, without me having to hold it there. No such luck. This does not work at all. I placed my fitbit in it, jiggled it around, tried holding it in with various levels of force, tried cleaning my fitbit then putting it back in, swore a whole lot, and still could not get the fitbit to charge at all.

Simply stated, this product doesn't even work. Maybe I got a defective one, I don't know, but I will be returning it ASAP and will just have to deal with holding my fitbit in place with the original charger. I'm very disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Will brick your Fitbit -- it destroyed mine permanently., August 20, 2014
When arrived it completely bricked my Fitbit. It gave the Flex a pair of two flashing lights with no light in the middle and now it will not charge anymore, even with the factory charger. The Fitbit is completely useless now, essentially garbage. It will not function again. Because of a $6 charger I am now out $100+ as I need to buy a completely brand new device. This charger destroyed my Fitbit in the blink of an eye. It's now gone, never to return.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a tight fit, July 14, 2014
Need a clip to hold Fitbit Flex in tight to the charger to charge. Seems the charger is a tad too long -- other models have same problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4, 2014
Works great fast shipping

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 2, 2014
Unfortunately, this charger only lasted me 2 weeks before it wouldn't charge my fitbit anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good, June 23, 2014
Just as good as the Fitbit charger that came in the package. No issues charging and very well made. Good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service, June 17, 2014
jayne_stj@yahoo.com "Jaynee" (Roseburg, OR, United States) - See all my reviews
When I first got this, I thought that my fitbit wouldn't stay in it. It was user error. Before I discovered my user error, though, I contacted the seller who responded back within hours offering to send out a new one or refund my money. I explained my air-headedness and am thrilled with my purchase!

3.0 out of 5 stars Backup Fitbit Flex charger only. No reset button., June 14, 2014
Works fine as a backup charger for my Fitbit Flex.

Purchase a couple of them as backups.

Works as advetised.