Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on November 28, 2013
I have Tapatalk on my iPhone and it works well most of the time, but my Kindle HD is another story. It freezes and asks if I want to wait or close the program very often. It is really a headache.
on March 3, 2014
Just downloaded this and lost all my old info. Tried to log in via Twitter, waited over an hour, no luck.

Needs work.
on July 6, 2014
I have been using it for a week or so, somethings I like some I do not. It seems to work differently with different forums. I do not know if I will keep it yet.
on December 30, 2015
This Android version is older and not updated like the Google play version. Some of the functions aren't useable as a result (like inserting images on the forums). So it works, but it also doesn't.
on September 5, 2014
I found it to be slow and awkward to use and deleted it after a few weeks. However, I have friends swear by it and use it all the time. Worth a try
on November 3, 2014
Not user friendly. Have yet to understand how to find the Group I am interested in. Not impressed. Free is the right price. Off it goes....
on September 6, 2015
Every time I trust post a picture on any forum it says I dot have permission, but I have no problem doing so on my phone...
on September 24, 2014
I don't use it. Sounds like a good idea but im not on enough forums for it to really be useful.
on July 1, 2015
There are still too many bugs in this version. Please make it work.
on September 14, 2014
Did not find it user friendly. Deleted it soon after downloading