5.0 out of 5 stars Love
I have a bunch of headbands for my baby that are too tight so she won't wear them. These ones are perfect!
Published 14 months ago by Jenna Ellis

1.0 out of 5 stars Flower headbnds
They look nothing like this picture....disappointed. I was hoping for big flowers like the picture. They are super small. Not what I expected.
Published 12 months ago by Cindy Times

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, October 28, 2013
This review is from: Qandsweet 9 Pieces Baby's Headbands Girl's Headband Head Wear Flower (9 Pack) (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Headbands, November 29, 2013
The headbands are absolutely adorable. Well made, exceptional price. My granddaughter who is 17 months, doesn't have much hair. With these headbands, everyone knows she is an adorable little girl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorbs!, October 30, 2013
Great value and darling headbands! Only bummer is that they take a while to receive since they come from China. Makes it hard to give as a gift or to wear for an event. Love them though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely BEAUTIFUL headbands for babies, August 20, 2014
These are absolutely GORGEOUS. I LOVE them. My daughter is 11 months old, they fit great and I'm sure will continue fit for many more months. They are super pretty on.

1.0 out of 5 stars Flower headbnds, December 18, 2013
Cindy Times (Tyngsborough, MA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, July 12, 2014
These are cute and fit great. I love all the color combinations they make dressing up fun and adorable

5.0 out of 5 stars These are absolutely adorable. They are slightly big on my one month ..., July 9, 2014
These are absolutely adorable. They are slightly big on my one month old but still will fit. You cannot beat these for the price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, July 9, 2014
Super cute and love the variety of colors but seems like band will be way too big for a newborn head! Flower size is perfect - not too big! I think when the flowers are overly big it looks kinda silly- these are perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, July 3, 2014
Laura Kincaid (Southern California) - See all my reviews
These are really cute headbands. They fit my baby's head perfectly with enough stretch to last for a long time. They go with so many outfits and always look great on. I get so many compliments of them when we go out. I would highly recommend these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my 4 month daughter great and it looks like she'll be able to wear ..., June 30, 2014
Extremely fast shipping and looked exactly as shown. Fits my 4 month daughter great and it looks like she'll be able to wear them for a while.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›