Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Qandsweet Baby Stretchy Headband Knot Head Wrap
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Color: 10 Knotted|Change
Price:$10.99+ $1.50 shipping

on January 7, 2016
Bought this for my goddaughter, my niece and by boyfriends daughter and i even kept a few for myself. They are amazing and add a little flare to any outfit!

this was purchased along with
QS 12pcs Baby Peony Flower Headbands (12pack)
Qandsweet Baby Girl's Headbands Hair Flower (10 Pack)
QS 11 Pieces Baby's Headbands Girl's Chiffon Headband Hair Flower (11 Pack)
QS 10 Pieces Baby's Headbands Girl's Headband Chiffion Flower Hair Bow (10 Pack)
QS 10pcs Baby Headbands Girl's Hair Bands Infant Flower
Qandsweet 9 Pieces Baby's Headbands Girl's Headband Head Wear Flower (9 Pack)
Qandsweet Baby Girl's Headbands and Hair Bows (8pack)
on June 4, 2014
These are the very best. You get 9 great headbands that fit a baby's head great and they are fancy looking and stay in place. I use them every day I can with my granddaughter. It just adds that pretty pop of color. They are not tight but stay in place. I highly recommend these for all baby girls and toddlers.
on July 3, 2014
These are really cute headbands. They fit my baby's head perfectly with enough stretch to last for a long time. They go with so many outfits and always look great on. I get so many compliments of them when we go out. I would highly recommend these!
on July 9, 2014
Super cute and love the variety of colors but seems like band will be way too big for a newborn head! Flower size is perfect - not too big! I think when the flowers are overly big it looks kinda silly- these are perfect.
on October 28, 2013
I have a bunch of headbands for my baby that are too tight so she won't wear them. These ones are perfect!
on May 7, 2014
These were just okay. The quality is okay, given the price but some of the rhinestones and pearls are a little off center. I've purchased other Qs headbands in the past and these just aren't my favorite.
on October 26, 2013
for the price, I did not expect them to be great, but the beading is falling off already. The band in the picture shown has the second lighter flower being bigger than the one with the rhinestone. However, when I got mine, the flowers were the same size, the smaller size. So it does not look as cute. I'm not surprised that these are cheaply made, but I don't even like any of them.
on June 20, 2014
This are soo cute!!! On my 5 month old, they for her good, although some of them slide a little but I rather deal with that than for them to be too tight on my baby's head. I wish they had more colors, I would definitely buy them .
on January 14, 2014
These fit my 4 month old'shead perfectly and with room to grow. The quality is nice and I love the variety of colors, I just wish the styles were varied a bit as well. Overall I'm pleasently surprised.
on November 29, 2013
The headbands are absolutely adorable. Well made, exceptional price. My granddaughter who is 17 months, doesn't have much hair. With these headbands, everyone knows she is an adorable little girl.