4.0 out of 5 stars Only one Thing Could be Better, March 24, 2012
This review is from: Quadrafire Pellet Stove Control Box
This product works just great. Just wanted to inform people that if they are buying this unit and are NOT a professional associated with Quadra Fire and unfamiliar with how it works, and do not have an owner's manual (like me), that there aren't directions supplied with the unit from the supplier.

My specific circumstances, however, allowed me to be privy to what I needed to do. This was my second replacement and had received directions with my first replacement, (of which I am sure I kept, but like most things, could not find). So I do remember having to take a screw driver and changing the setting to one of the three settings this unit comes with. My first replacement had been set on "1", so I put it there with this new one, and I am up and running.

The company does ship quickly, and for $5 and change shipping charge, the unit came from the east coast to Colorado in 4 days, which I was impressed with.

As for the stove I have that this unit goes into, the 1200-I is a good unit, but nothing can prevent a control box from frying when the electrical company that supplies your electricity has erratic voltage spikes. I think that explains why the control box goes out on this stove far more than the stove itself having a weakness. Just wish the power company would help me pay the hefty price of this box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quadrafire Pellet Stove Control Box, February 15, 2012
This review is from: Quadrafire Pellet Stove Control Box
I had no problems with the item and the company that sold it. The control box wsas simple to set up and install.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works better than the 13 year old version I had in my stove., March 25, 2014
This review is from: Quadrafire Pellet Stove Control Box
When the stove would stall, I would have to hit the reset wait 5 minutes and hit it again and repeat the process 3 or 4 times before the stove would like. It looks like the feed timer on this newer version is set longer. With this new unit I hit reset once and walk away and the stove starts burning pellets just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, March 10, 2013
This review is from: Quadrafire Pellet Stove Control Box
This new control box improved the functioning of my old model Classic Bay 1200 tremendously. The stove now runs like it did 10 years ago.

Quadrafire Pellet Stove Control Box