|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 2.5 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||2930|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.24 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Quakehold! 2930 4-Inch Steel Furniture Cable
|Price:||$10.67 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Secure tall and heavy furniture to the wall
- Powerful steel coated aircraft cable holds furniture upright during earthquakes, windstorms, and protects children when climbing
- Anchors unsteady and top heavy furniture
- Use on entertainment units, file cabinets, grandfather clocks, china cabinets, book cases, and wall units
- Over 1000 lb. break strength
- 4-inch steel-coated furniture cable
- For securing furniture during earthquakes and windstorms
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
you find a stud, mark it vertically where you want to put it in relation to a member in the furniture item. You attach both,one on top of the other, and insert the cable through them. I know IT wont fail, it might tear the bolt out, or blow out the piece of wood on the dresser, but the metal parts wont fail... which is all you can ask... as for ease of installation...once you look at how it works, it is mindless to see the best way to put it in your specific furniture... also you can easily undo it to remove, or clean behind the item.. which most others wont do... GET THIS.
A tip for installation. Be sure to separate the brackets from each other to take a reasonable amount of slack out the cable. It is not a big of an issue for the inch, but I used some 7 inch version and they could allow furniture to tip pretty far out before they would "catch".
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Buy the longer size. The only difference seems to be how hard they are to install. You'll have to feed the cable through holes in two brackets; one on the wall and one on the... Read morePublished 26 days ago by Mariah K. Ostrander
These are hard to install, once installed the furniture can still move but not far.
Our bookcases still sat at an angle after installing, on a high pile carpet. Read more
Very very sturdy and relatively simple to install. Used this to secure the dresser in my 14 mo old's room.Published 18 months ago by Brenda P
This was an expensive item to purchase. It's useless to us. It doesn't work on particle board.
It also requires 2 straps per shelf/dresser. Read more