|Item Weight||24.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13.1 x 11 x 9.5 inches|
|Item model number||550024062-12PK|
|Manufacturer Part Number||550024062|
Quaker State 550024062-12PK 20W-50 Advanced Durability Motor Oil - 1 Quart (Pack of 12)
|Price:||$79.35 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Protects against corrosion and contains acid neutralizing additives to stop combustion acids from corroding your engine
- Meets or exceeds North American warranty requirements for worldwide car manufacturers including European, Japanese and US
- Provides stay in grade viscosity throughout the oil drain period
- Advanced Durability Motor Oil is formulated to meet the fuel economy requirements of the GF-5 Industry standard this brings more fuel economy than the previous standard
- Minimize wear up to 3 times better than standard oils
- Conventional motor oil compatible with most vehicles
- Motor oil weight: SAE 20W-50
Motor oil is made from crude oil and is used to lubricate, clean, and cool engines. Types of motor oil include conventional, synthetic, diesel, bio-based, hybrid (blends of conventional and synthetic), and recycled oils. Motor oil varies in weight and viscosity, as well as additives that some manufacturers add to the oil during the refining process. A numerical code system created by the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) grades motor oils according to viscosity--the higher the number between 0 and 60, the more viscous (thicker) the oil is. Most consumer motor oils are graded by two numbers, with the first number indicating cold weather (Winter or "W") performance.
This oil has a weight of SAE 20W-50, meaning it has an SAE viscosity rating of 20 in cold temperatures and a rating of 50 at normal operating temperature. Always check your vehicle's owner's manual to verify that this is the correct weight of motor oil for your vehicle.
Conventional Motor Oil
This oil is a conventional motor oil, meaning it is refined from crude oil or petroleum products. Conventional motor oils may or may not have additives included after refining. Conventional motor oils are more versatile than synthetic or hybrid motor oils, because they are suitable for use with nearly all types of modern vehicle engines, from cars and trucks to motorcycles, ATVs, farm equipment, and more.
Top Customer Reviews
Hard to write a review about oil, but it works, and was cheap.