Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Edgewood Classic Rectangular Plastic Lighted Address Plaque
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Black|Change

on April 20, 2009
I purchased 4 of these. Visually, they look nice, the light is a bit dim, but usable. It's just a needlessly cheesy design that has some problems:

1. Of the four, two came somewhat broken. Many of the little black plastic clips that hold the translucent plastic where the numbers go, where broken off... so the plastic would fall into the unit. It was not difficult to glue back in place, but I shouldn't have had to.

2. Then the bulb holders are flaky... if the bulb is not exactly in the right place, neither of the two lights work. I'm concerned that if the bulbs vibrate over time they will stop working and I will have to take the unit apart to reposition the bulbs again so they work.

3. The clips that hold the front part of the frame to the back unit that screws to the wall is pretty lame. So the front frame *barely* stays on. I had to apply some silicone to keep the front unit from falling off the wall... which will make it harder to change the bulbs. *sigh*

Overall, I'm not impressed. Will try another brand for future projects.
on March 8, 2012
From the website the light appeared of higher quality. Its plastic but the numbers are nice. The lighting is a bit dimmer than what I thought but is adequate
on December 12, 2014
It arrived without address labels. I can't do much without those. I suspect someone blew it trying to arrange and glue the numbers onto the display face. The returns processing folks didn't notice they were missing. After inspecting it, I was hesitant to replace it as it looks difficult to get the placement of each numeral just right, no guides or templates to assist. For that reason I returned rather than replaced the missing parts.
on October 4, 2014
The picture really doesn't do it justice. It is a simple, light weight plastic frame, but from the street it appears to be painted wood, so who cares, right? The numbers are bigger than the cheap ones that are on all the houses in our neighborhood and can easily be seen from across the street and further. Makes the front of the house look polished.
on January 6, 2016
I was nervous when I ordered this product because I wasn't sure if it would look cheesy when it arrived but it is really classy. The backlight makes it pop. This happens to be one of my favorite additions to the front of the house and we re-did all the landscaping, paint and landscape lighting. This product won't disappoint.
on May 29, 2013
We purchased a home and one of the address numbers was missing from the original address plaque. All the houses on the street have the same original address plaque (BORING!!!) so instead of purchasing just a replacement number I decided to be different and order this plaque instead. This plaque is GORGEOUS!! Easy to install since we are already pre-wired and looks great on our house.
on December 16, 2013
This is a good size sign, but the lighting is very low. I modified mine to usean old 12 volt transformer I had and installed 2 automobile 1156 lamps. Looks good and is easy to see from the street now.
on January 14, 2013
I was really surprised at the quality i was expecting a flimsy piece of plastic that wont stay together. i was wrong it was easy to setup, came with all the necessary numbers i needed. went up on the wall and snapped right into place. it loos great, lights up just enough to make out the numbers from a small distance, it looks great and im really happy with it. well have to see how it holds up in the summer time it gets really hot here and i hope it doesn't melt on the wall, but im really happy with this purchase. and all i did was wire it into my existing landscape lighting so it was on a timer and works great on 12volts
on March 21, 2016
This could possibly be the worst product sold, ever. I needed to buy 30 for a project at a property we manage, and saw in in the listing of "LED Address Signs". purchased 2 over the course of several months, received and sold the others with the "attached LED bulbs included. The property approved the item, and proceeded to buy an additional 28. Well, once they where all delivered which took over one full month to get 28, I started putting them together, and noticed in all, 10 tubes of glue. one tube should be received with each product. 4 items had been previously installed, black electrical tape all over inside package, most of the others, either broken clips on the white plastic sign that holds the sign in place, and parts strewn about on the inside of the package. The numbers missing from within the package also proved very helpful, since this is what it's intended for, don't know how to get the required numbers for installation, luckily I had some extras form the other packages. Also the LED bulbs that I had received on four of the 30 I had order where replaced by, the other, 26 packages of incandescent peanut bulbs, which was not how it was listed...
DONT BUY THIS PRODUCT, YOU WILL BE BETTER OFF DRAWING THE ADDRESS ON YOUR HOME WITH A BAR OF SOAP.
on October 7, 2011
It looks nice, but be prepared to go to a Lowes or Home Depot. It was missing the "included lightbulbs", and these are not bulbs you would have laying around the house. The end result though looks great!