4.0 out of 5 stars Nope
Excellent resource for doctoral and masters students in Communication and Social Sciences. I used it a lot for my thesis work. Could use more examples.
Published 15 months ago by JT

3.0 out of 5 stars Communication overload
This book was too verbose. As I read the book, I caught myself wanting to tell the author to just get to the point. Most of the book is also very anecdotal, which I thought was overused. Overall, the book presents some interesting topics but I wouldn't suggest it for someone who sought general information on qualitative research methods.
Published 19 months ago by Alejandra Fernandez

4.0 out of 5 stars Nope, January 14, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Communication overload, September 19, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 14, 2009
This a great book for anyone learning the basics of qualitative research or a good addition to an experienced researcher's book shelf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 8, 2013
The item I ordered was waiting for me when I got home 2 days from the day I ordered it. I was very happy to have found this book for such a great price. The book was in perfect condition and helped me through my class in school.

5.0 out of 5 stars For my Qualitative research class at Warner, September 3, 2009
This review is from: Qualitative Communication Research Methods (Paperback)
This is a pretty good textbook. Not dry and easy to read. It was very helpful in my Qualitative research methods course.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, March 31, 2011
This is a horrible text. It does a great job of describing when, where and various exceptions to rules. It gives great background on why. However it seriously lacks the what. It has hardly any descriptive or formatting information. It give various methods such as "thick description" and " interview schedule" without explaining what they are and how their formatted.

Avoid this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Acceptable quality with acceptable speed, September 18, 2010
This review is from: Qualitative Communication Research Methods (Paperback)
With ragged cover but acceptable. Lots of highlights on the first three chapters. But I kind of like that coz I don't need to read the whole text for class but only those highlighted part, haha~

5.0 out of 5 stars good, September 23, 2011
good product. good condition. came on time. i really appreciate the excellent service provided by the seller. i am very pleased when people have good, solid work ethics and handle their business positively.
would definitely recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice service, February 8, 2009
I got this book quickly, but wasnt happy about this quality in the first place. However, after contact w/ the book store, their attitude was good and they were willing to help me. I feel comfortable w/ their service.

ARRAY(0x9ff231d4)

Qualitative Communication Research Methods
Qualitative Communication Research Methods by Thomas R. Lindlof (Paperback - September 11, 2002)
Used & New from: $2.76