on March 12, 2013
This is a great clock radio with Bluetooth it hooked up to my tablet right away and the sound is fantastic I would recommend this item to anyone looking for a great FM radio with Bluetooth and a great price. shopping with Amazon is great never change.
on February 19, 2013
I was nervous about this product because it's an off brand, but I've had for for 2 months now and haven't had any problems. I bought it so that my girlfriend and I could listen to music off of our phones via Bluetooth, and it works like a charm. I have a Galaxy S2 and she has a Blackberry and both connect easily. You can even use your phone to adjust the volume and change tracks. The speakers are even decent. They're not Bose or anything of that caliber, but they sound just fine and suit our purposes perfectly. As an added perk, you can turn the blue light on to make the clear glass frame glow. Very cool.
on September 23, 2013
I mostly use this product as a stereo, utilizing the audio out function to play my MP3 player. It's also a great alarm clock. You can adjust the brightness by turning the power off and on (the clock still works with the power off, but the lights turn off). The battery function allows you to unplug the product without losing power and messing up your settings.

The sound quality is great; this baby can get real loud if you want it to. I love the portability of the product as I often plug it in in the bathroom or kitchen so I can listen to tunes as I shower or clean.
on March 31, 2013
1st off, I have to say I was not vary excited to see this is a Pyle branded product. The description just kept saying "WCI". That being said, I bought this based on reviews since I have never heard of WCI.

1st time pairing of a device is vary simple, easier than expected. Reconnection is a different story. I have connected 3 different devices (all android) and every time I reconnect, I have to manually select the unit in my devices settings. Other bluetooth devices like my hands free car kit and sony ear buds reconnect automatically.

Sound is surprisingly full and rich. Over all volume is substantial also. The one thing I feel miss lead on is the statement "wake up to your favorite music". You have two choices for your wake up sound, radio or buzzer. It does not give you the option of waking up to your music from your connected device (where my favorite music is).

Despite the bluetooth repairing issues, misleading description and the unspoken name brand, I would still recommend this unit.

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations