Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 4 GB Camera shape USB Flash drive
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$3.98+ Free shipping

on January 2, 2014
I purchased several of these as photographer's stocking stuffers. Before purchasing I couldn't ascertain the location of the vendor, in spite of visiting the store front, and every other link available. Usually it will say where it is being mailed from, not this (I think that's a clue). So decided to take a chance. Thank goodness I ordered early (like two months). They were 5-6 weeks enroute, arriving stuffed into the smallest of envelopes, posted from China.
Using the thumb drive should be pretty simple, plug into USB port and the icon shows on desktop. Maybe. I finally figured out I needed to trim excess rubber in order for the drive to make contact in the computer. It works fine and it's a fun thumb drive that really looks like a miniature camera. The price is certainly right.......I have no idea about longevity.
on June 28, 2013
Great as gifts! What could be better for sharing photos than a camera shaped jump drive! Purchased several for companions on trips. Even a place for a sticker or logo . . .
on October 25, 2015
This took a while to get and was just as it looks. I was going to use it to store photos on, however, it would only store one photo. Then I had apter surge on my laptop while this was plugged into it- a 45 minute phone call to customer service- they were so helpful- but I am now throwing this away. They could not confirm or deny that that this caused it, but said it could have. It says "High Quality", but did not find that the case.
on February 18, 2013
The Flash Drive is modeled after a Canon DSLR Camera. The lens is the drive and the camera body is the dust cover. Both the lens and the camera body is made from rubber. My only complaint would be that the camera body and the lens are not very detailed, but that is a minor (very minor) complaint. The flash drive is a USB 2.0, which is not very fast and at 4GB it's not very large. But it looks awesome! My only hope is that later the drive will come out in a 32GB USB 3.0 version, but until then and now, I'm happy with this drive.
review image review image
on April 6, 2016
I love this item! It is so adorable and realistic looking. No one can even tell it is a USB drive. It looks just like my Canon Rebel. It works well and fits together well. I am so happy with it! My daughter loves to pretend with it with her dolls posing. It is a great size to keep in a pocket and has a little hole so it could be hung from a purse or briefcase. The rubber feeling material is great for gripping and not dropping it. Would definitely recommend!
review image review image review image
on May 30, 2015
Ordered two of these for a friend, one has 'almost' the claimed 4g, the second was nonfunctional at all and has 0g available. A 2+ week wait for a product that apparently has no QC,,,hmmmmm choose wisely!
on September 25, 2012
I wasn't expecting the camera flashdrive to be so small, but it soooo amazingly cute! I can only comment on the aesthetics of the product as I am saving it for a gift and have not used it.
on August 7, 2012
When I first saw this on amazon I thought it looked awesome!! And when I when I opened my package it looked even cooler in person!! The little details on the camera and the lens look great! I ended up giving one to a friend for her birthday and she loved it even though she didn't know it was a usb at first! So ya, it looks great and works just like any other usb. A great buy!
on November 7, 2014
its a 4gb cannon camera shaped usb flash drive - lol fun to collect my friend works as a photographer -she loves it - its too cute and works great in any computer - not a bad price too and high quality - highly recommended if you love different fun shapes for flash drives - makes a great unique gift
review image
on December 27, 2013
I bought this product as a way of making difference with my customers. Handing one of these to a client with photo files makes them remember you.