5.0 out of 5 stars So stinkin' cute!
I wasn't expecting the camera flashdrive to be so small, but it soooo amazingly cute! I can only comment on the aesthetics of the product as I am saving it for a gift and have not used it.
Published on September 25, 2012 by jen

3.0 out of 5 stars It's fine.
The product seems fine. Not too bad. But I was disappointed that the word "Canon" is missing. There's no word/brand on the camera. Without that it's is just a blank camera. It's not as fun looking without the word "Canon" there.
Published 15 months ago by snow

5.0 out of 5 stars So stinkin' cute!, September 25, 2012
This review is from: High Quality 4 GB Camera shape USB Flash drive (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Too Cute!, June 28, 2013
Great as gifts! What could be better for sharing photos than a camera shaped jump drive! Purchased several for companions on trips. Even a place for a sticker or logo . . .

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, September 12, 2012
It looks super cute. I gifted it to two of my photographer friends and they thought it was cool too. I would highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars A very cool USB!, August 7, 2012
When I first saw this on amazon I thought it looked awesome!! And when I when I opened my package it looked even cooler in person!! The little details on the camera and the lens look great! I ended up giving one to a friend for her birthday and she loved it even though she didn't know it was a usb at first! So ya, it looks great and works just like any other usb. A great buy!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's fine., August 29, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Fine, Canon Model, July 14, 2012
Well, when I saw someone complaining about the model, I started to be worried about it, but now I got it, and it is similar to the picture (Canon Model) and it works fine. Nothing to complain! Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 27, 2013
I bought this product as a way of making difference with my customers. Handing one of these to a client with photo files makes them remember you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, December 25, 2013
I ordered this right before college starts and it's so handy and easy to keep up with. I get so many compliments on it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool looking flash drive, November 11, 2013
Got it as a gift for a teenager. I hope he will like it. Quality is OK, looks and feels more like an eraser than a USB Flash Drive though.

Plugged into computer right away for a test, worked just fine.

One thing to account for is the delivery timing. It took a looooooong time to get it (about three weeks), so if you are planning to get one for Christmas take that into consideration. But it's a free shipping for an interestingly looking product so no complains there.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect gift for a photographer BUT, August 23, 2013
I bought this for a friend who loves photography... She absolutely loved it.... The only downside is that the usb is a little loose so there a good chance you'll lose the most important part of the 2 piece which is the actual usb since the chain is connected to the other piece

High Quality 4 GB Camera shape USB Flash drive