5.0 out of 5 stars Good value
What's to say? It's a sturdy box for much less than you'd pay even at a discount store. Also, it's easy to think outside of it.
Published on May 3, 2012 by Robert

1.0 out of 5 stars ripoff
I misread the listing thinking I was getting 10 boxes for 10 bucks. Turned out it was 1 box for 10 bucks. Total ripoff. 500 percent markup and they want to charge me to return it. I'll keep all of my gold in it for this price!
Published 14 months ago by peter depalma

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, May 3, 2012
Robert (Atlanta, GA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Quality Park Corrugated Cardboard Die-Cut Folded Mailing Box, 10 x 14 x 5.5 Inches, White (74103) (Office Product)

1.0 out of 5 stars ripoff, June 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, for a whole lot less!, August 16, 2009
B. Dickerson (Indianapolis, IN) - See all my reviews
I searched the web and compared prices on this item. It was listed at HALF THE COST of other big retailers! I received the item earlier than the estimated delivery date and am extremely satisfied with my decision. I will definitely use this company again should the need present itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic For Shipping!, August 7, 2013
I had to shop a DVD set - this box was great - the perfect size! And protects everything inside.

3.0 out of 5 stars Die-Cut Folded Mailing Box, July 23, 2013
An average product for the price. Would be good for laptop computers if it had slightly more generous dimensions. Better boxes are probably for sale at your local post office.

3.0 out of 5 stars box, January 14, 2013
it was a good product use it for storage at home I used for storage in the house good context

Rate and Discover Movies