5.0 out of 5 stars perfect envelope for pictures
Published on April 18, 2012 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Great product - bad counting!
Published 18 months ago by James G

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect envelope for pictures, April 18, 2012
This review is from: Quality Park 4x6 Photo Envelopes, Redi-Strip, 4.5 Inches x 6.25 Inches, 24 lb, White Wove, Box of 50 (10742) (Office Product)
I searched in stores for envelopes for 4x6 pictures and could not find any, and of course I should have checked Amazon first! These envelopes are perfect, I printed invitations on a 4x6 picture and they slid smoothly right into the envelopes. It does not fight tightly into the envelope as there is a little space for it to wiggle around, but not too much. I particularly love that I do not have to moisten the seal, just pull a strip and stick it shut.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great product - bad counting!, March 25, 2013
James G (Long Island, New York USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased these envelopes twice. They are perfect for mailing 4x6 photos. The redi-strips are easy to use and much better than licking the seals. However, both times I ordered these envelopes, the shipments were short. The first time I got 160 after ordering 200. I ordered one more box to finish my project and it only had 30 envelopes in it! Amazon seems to be taking care of me but be aware....

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right for photos, July 19, 2012
These envelopes are the perfect size for photos and of nice quality. We used them for birthday invitations and the no lick seal is awesome. I would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for invitations, October 8, 2013
Redi-strip actually stayed closed on these envelopes! Ran them through the printer and they didn't crinkle; nor did the ink smear.

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple Envelopes, June 25, 2013
I ordered these hoping they would be a little thicker. They are pretty much just large plain simple envelopes with a Redi Strip on the back. Nothing really special about them. I probably will not order these again as I find them to thin for my needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would Buy Again, June 23, 2012
I was looking for envelopes that would fit a 4x6 photo. The bonus was the sticker closure (no licking!) and the great value price! The envelopes were as promised and I would definitely buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars They're envelopes, what more is there to say?, July 5, 2014
They're envelopes, what more is there to say? They are good quality and I like the fact that you don't have to lick them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014
Item shipped fast. Exactly what I needed. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for pictures, July 28, 2013
I make my own invitations for parties, etc... So I print them as 4x6 prints since it is so much cheaper that way. I can never find that size envelopes in stores so I bought these. They are the perfect size and its so nice that I don't have to lick them all, especially when sending out more than 200 at a time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!, June 19, 2012
This was exactly what I wanted and arrived sooner than expected! I made invitations for a graduation and the envelope fit like a glove. Great seller, great product and the price was right!

Rate and Discover Movies