5.0 out of 5 stars fits older sony headphones
My old behind the head sony MDR-G42 headphones have served me well for MANY years. The foam pads wore out at the gym due to sweat. I searched for replacement pads and all I could find were the smaller ones (1 7/8"). While those did fit the fit was so snug they would keep coming off.

These replacement pads fit perfectly. I'm very happy with them and with 4...
Published on November 15, 2011 by T. Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as Sennheiser earpads
Acoustically, these earpads are inferior to the Sennheisers. Sennheiser uses a very open-celled foam that is acoustically transparent. The foam used in these pads has denser and more closed cells.

Bottom line is that very high frequencies like cymbals are somewhat dulled. Other than that, they are a serviceable product.
Published on March 30, 2012 by boxersrule

5.0 out of 5 stars fits older sony headphones, November 15, 2011
T. Smith (Schenectady, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: COSMOS Quality Replacement 2-Inch (50mm) Foam Pad Earpad Cover Cushion 4 Pairs for Sennheiser PX100 Sony MDR-G57 Headphones + cosmos cable tie (Electronics)

These replacement pads fit perfectly. I'm very happy with them and with 4 in the pack it's a good buy and should last me for years.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Sennheiser PX 100 headphones, January 18, 2012
L. Lincourt (Fort Wayne, IN) - See all my reviews
There's very little to say except you get what's promised, the foam pads are a perfect fit for the Sennheiser PX 100 headphones, and they're of reasonable quality. The only reason I'm not giving this product five stars is because the earpads were all scrunched up and twisted inside the plastic bag as if someone had just grabbed a handful and stuffed them in without care. While this doesn't affect performance, since the foam takes on the right shape once it's stretched over the transducers, it does give me concern over handling. Your mileage may vary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reduce, Reuse, Replacing Small Parts, May 23, 2012
In a disposable world, it is nice to be able to purchase something this simple in order to keep using a quality product. The deterioration of the pads is the only problem I've had with my Sennheiser PX100 headphones. These replacement pads fit the bill. They are easy to install and feel comfortable on the ear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality, good price, September 25, 2011
Cmdr Bill (Irvine, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
The quality is decent, in the sense that when I stretched it a bit to fit over my 2" headphone, it wouldn't tear. They're also at least as good as the original foam pads in terms of comfort and feel. However, I don't expect it to last for more than a year with daily use. So this package of 4 pairs should be good for the next 4-5 years. The cable tie is a nice addition, which I'm using to manage the headphone cord.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Fine, August 14, 2011
Am I the last person in this country who doesn't have earbuds?

No longer able to find these replacement earpad covers in stores, I measured my headphones and bought these. They come in a multipack for the future, they're ridiculously cheap, and they replaced those raggedy old headphone covers. Happy listening.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Sony Sport MDR-G57 Perfectly, August 21, 2013
Francis B. Matott (Littleton, NH United States) - See all my reviews
When I opened the package and saw the earpad covers, I was skeptical . . . they looked small, (even knowing they'd be stretchy). But they went on my Sony MDR-G57 headphones quickly and easily and as far as I can tell are an exact fit. I held up one of my original cushions and one of the new ones to the light and didn't see any difference in thickness . . . these do not look to be flimsy or in any way thinner than the "real" Sony cushions. And they feel good on my ears.

There was nothing wrong with my headphones other than the cushions, so I feel good that I saved money over buying a new pair and didn't have to throw something perfectly usable in the trash.

4.0 out of 5 stars cosmos, November 4, 2012
These foam pad earpad cover custion are okay, but they are fragile. The price was good though. it must last for a while. I wish manufacturers could build more durable products though

5.0 out of 5 stars Plantronics headset cushion replacement found at last, July 14, 2012
I have an older Plantronics headset that had shredded cushions. It was a real effort finding replacement cushions that would fit. Though these are marked as being for Sennheiser products, they work with Plantronics and other headsets as well, any kind with a 2" head on the earpiece. If you use earbuds, you don't need this, but if you use an outside the ear headset, these are great. And as a bonus they included 2 sets, so I should be fully supplied for as long as the headset itself keeps working.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as Sennheiser earpads, March 30, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap and fit the headsets we have fine, April 7, 2014
i thought at first they weren't going to fit a 2" headset, but they stretch just enough the price is right and not as expensive as replacing the headset