5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! Great product.
In short, I have used this cassette adapter for three years, and I am still using it. I don't really see any flaws in this product. It performs very good and outputs very good sound. There is a lot of bass and a good amount of treble. Compared to some other adapters that I bought, the sony adapter is the best one so far. I would recommend this product.
Pros: Good...
Published on April 5, 2012 by TekHelpDotOrg

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality. Poor durability.
I have bought 3 of these adapters because after a year or so they start going bad. That should tell you how amazing the quality of this product is. I drive a year 2000 Acura with Bose sound system and I tried everything on the market short of installing brand new speakers. I am happy to say I didn't waste my money. This tape player brings the Bose to life!

That...
Published on May 10, 2012 by Ali S. Chattha

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality. Poor durability., May 10, 2012
This review is from: New High Quality Sony CPA9C Cassette Adapter for iPod and iPhone (Electronics)

That being said, not even 6 months later I'm having problems with it. Like others say the durability becomes an issue after significant usage. Sometimes I would plug it into my phone and the volume would be very low. Then I would try to eject it but I would get a tape error and it would be stuck in my head unit. I will be buying my 4th one so if you can live with some of these issues then buy this and don't waste your money or time. This is coming from a true car stereo and headphone audiophile!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! Great product., April 5, 2012
Pros: Good Sound, Great Bass
Cons: The cord is too thin.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best at being tapes., June 23, 2012
Easily far superior to any of the much more expensive adaptors you can find. Very little or no background noise depending on your application. Made integrating my phone with my car's obnoxious, non-replaceable radio system a breeze.

5.0 out of 5 stars cassette adapter, January 25, 2013
I needed this adapter, I have an older car, now I can listen to my ipod or iphone with this, awesome.

4.0 out of 5 stars works good, January 8, 2013
this works just as expected. no better no worse, which is why it didn't get 5 stars. when reading the product description it conveys that it's something special for nothing and it isn't really. it does the job intended and that is about it. you have to turn down the sound on the device you are plugged into in order for there to not be some MAJOR static but when you do that the sound quality is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!, June 15, 2012
I drive and 2001 Acura CL and as soon as i pressed Play on my iPhone i was BLOWN AWAY!, This product is amazing the sound quality is great, no buzzing no static just HD quality CLEAR SOUND... I've tried 3 brand cassette adapters, Monster, Radio Shack, and some random off brand I picked up for $6 a few months ago. The Monster was great some buzzing and static and just a tad foggy but nothing to major. The 2 other brands TRASH!!!!!!! I give this product a 10 out of 10

5.0 out of 5 stars good, July 11, 2014
it work really good!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars good sound. Serves its purpose, July 9, 2014
Product works well, good sound. Serves its purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sound quality, still works!, July 5, 2014
I have had my adapter for about 4 months now. I use it often with my Android phone, and so far it has withstood a lot of usage. (I use it for every drive longer than about 10 minutes) I bought it to replace a really good adapter that I had lost, and I am very satisfied with it so far. I have bought several adapters in the past, and this one is great. It doesn't make a lot of noise playing in the cassette player like some of them do, and the sound quality is great for the quality of my speakers. (No guarantees for how it would sound with higher end speakers, as mine are pretty average.) I have bought less expensive adapters at places like Walmart, and if they ever worked, would break after a month or two. So far, I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Its really good, June 19, 2014
Its really good. the quality is good. I liked this item. Its more than I expected . thank you !.

Rate and Discover Movies