5.0 out of 5 stars Big and holds all I need
Lots of space to hold lots of different accessories. I have a smaller one and this one is big enought to keep at home and hold all my stock, while I take the smaller one out with me. I don't rely want to carry a backpack big enough to hold this one.
Published 7 months ago by M. Rylaarsdam

2.0 out of 5 stars " While I agree its conforming - it's not super soft.
This case didn't live up to the description in my opinion. They describe it as: "Unlike other case, HIKPRO case use factory grade high quality EVA interior which is a soft and durable material with the flexibility to conform to the shape of your accessories."

Published 1 month ago by Jared Thear

5.0 out of 5 stars Big and holds all I need, April 19, 2014
This review is from: Large Gopro Case for Hero 3 3+ Camera Highest Quallity EVA Shockproof Go pro HD Hero3+ Cameras Bag Black Premium Edition + With Enough Space for Float Helmet Wrist Pole Remote Control Lens Battery LCD Screen SD Card Accessories + HIKPRO 5 Year Warranty (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it, July 11, 2014
Perfect for 2 GOPRO Hero 2, Hero 3 or 3+ cameras. Holds 2 cameras plus batteries, 2 window suction cup mounts head strap mount, extra batteries, USB cords, selfie extension wand, plus a lot more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy,Secure, and spacious, June 18, 2014
Excellent case for anyone multiple go pro accessories. The foam padding ensures that any gear stored will remain safe from accidental drops or other rough handling

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Case for the GoPro!, July 4, 2014
First off if anyone has ever used an Amazon Basic Hard Case, the exterior feels relatively the same but what makes this superior to that case is literally how much stuff you can put inside of it and the foam padding on the inside tops it all off as a perfect case for the GoPro.

Inside the case there is a mesh sleeving and giant thick foam padding that has pre-cutout for whichever you use, a major plus if you don't fill the entire thing then theres more padding!

I definitely use the GoPro a lot with my pole and this bag fits the SP POV pole snugly in the case.

Now I don't have an entire set of GoPro to fill the entire thing so inside of it is only the go pro , the pole, and a few accessories. Judging by the picture however, the case should be able to handle practically almost an entire arsenal of go pro gear.

On the outside, the case has a nice finish with a handle and zippers that are nicely designed, possibly the best looking zippers I've ever seen on a case.

Overall, a fantastic case!

5.0 out of 5 stars It has enough space for all the accessories of hd CoPro Hero 3+, June 14, 2014
the was space in the case for everything I needed to the camera. I would recommend this for all looking for a case for the HD Pro Camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product!!, June 12, 2014
I really like this product. It protects my GoPro and I can take it everywhere I go. It's super compact and very versatile. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, June 18, 2014
Great product great space well built and reliable can fit all kind of accesories with not a single problem with the product

2.0 out of 5 stars " While I agree its conforming - it's not super soft., October 11, 2014

While I agree its conforming - it's not super soft... It just feels like cheap foam you buy at Home Depot. The foam also is not attached or embedded to the case. So when you open it the entire contents can just fall out. This happens sometimes when I unzip the case accidentally upside down (ie it's hard to tell which side is up).

Overall the size is fine but I think having a case with embedded foam into the case would be a much better design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Design and Build, July 4, 2014
My first thought when seeing this case was that I wish the manufacture would make this case for other items in addition to GoPro. This is a fantastic design of a portable case that you can easily take with you almost anywhere. The inside mesh sleeve is perfect for anything that doesn't fit into the thick pre-cut foam padding. The thick foam padding will protect equipment from accidental drops. This is a case that can be used either for GoPro or other smaller equipment you may have. Overall I would rate this case a 10+.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gopro hero 3 case Amazing!, July 30, 2014
This case is superb. I absolutely love it! I would recommend this to any person that has a Gopro and accessories. The shipping was quite fast and it was neatly packaged and in perfect new condition. My Camera fits snug and sound inside the case and is protected very nicely. I went on a trip recently and if it weren't for this case my Gopro would have been damaged. Thanks guys for an amazing case.