5.0 out of 5 stars Effectively Controls Gray Hair at Home
Beautiful Browns color-depositing shampoo and conditioner are an inexpensive way to control hair color at home. Both the shampoo and conditioner noticeably change the color of hair gradually -- without dying your hands. A good replacement for the discontinued conditioner by Biosilk.
Published on August 24, 2010 by Sunita

1.0 out of 5 stars just a typical shampoo
I was not impressed with this shampoo. Tressa Watercolors is a great color depositing shampoo. This made my hair frizzy, probably due to the ammonium sulfate in it (not a good ingredient for colored hair) I would pass this one up next time.
Published 22 months ago by harmonykindle

5.0 out of 5 stars Effectively Controls Gray Hair at Home, August 24, 2010
This review is from: Quantum Beautiful Browns Color Replenishing Shampoo (Misc.)

1.0 out of 5 stars just a typical shampoo, November 8, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars best ever, February 24, 2014
smells like chocolate, lathers extremely well and leaves my greying hair with just a slight hint of color that"s not shocking!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well in keeping your hair color brownish until your next salon visit., February 19, 2013
David Rieder (Dallas, TX United States) - See all my reviews
Works well in keeping your hair color brownish until your next salon visit. I haven't found anything else that has done the trick since Loreil got rid of the Coco Bean Conditioner a while back. (Loreal Colorist Collection ARTec Color Depositing Shampoos & Moisturizers).

4.0 out of 5 stars Covers just a bit of gray but it helps., January 13, 2013
This hides just a little gray hair which makes just enough difference to maintain my vanity. However, it leaves my hair so loaded with goo that I have to wash it much more often than I would like.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4, 2014
very good for between regular coloring's

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Browns Shampoo, January 27, 2014
I have used and liked this shampoo for several years. It used to be carried by Sally's and isn't being sold there anymore. So, as usual I check Amazon and sure enough you carry it. I really rely on Amazon to save me frustrations when trying to get what I want and feel I save money as well. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars It really does the job., August 18, 2013
I have used this product for years. When I could no longer get at the local store I ordered several bottles just to have a reserve.

5.0 out of 5 stars love the smell., June 12, 2013
I have been using this this product for quite a while. Not an overly sweet smell. Just right. Also like the way my hair feels afterwards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coloring Shampoo, December 28, 2012
Great shampoo. Does exactly as quoted on bottle. Brown color begins to show up after several shampoos. Smell is pleasant and makes your hair nice and soft.

Rate and Discover Movies