Size Does Matter! At less than 44 long and only 32 wide, the Q210H boasts the smallest footprint in the industry. The Q210H offers a diverse range of pre-programmed workouts from Fat Burn and Interval Training programs to a built in Fitness Test with personal profile storage to keep track of progress and save favorite programs. The unit is built around Quantum's patented Mid-Drive technology and 21 fixed Stride Motion that promotes core stability and balance while providing an enjoyable workout experience. And with features such as cushioned foot pedals that are less than 2 apart, to keep your body aligned, and uniquely designed upper-body arms, with ergonomically designed handgrips, that do not put stress on the wrists, the Stride is biomechanically correct so that you can use your unit for many years to come. Get the Stride of Your Life. Quantum's passion is to protect your most important investment¿YOU.
The Quantum Q-210H elliptical trainer's advanced design is less than 44 inches long, giving it the smallest footprint in the industry, yet it still maintains an optimal 21-inch stride length. The result is a safe, effective cardio machine that minimizes the impact on your joints--a must for people with sensitive knees or shins.
The elliptical trainer employs unique mid-drive technology and stride motion to promote core stability, so you won't lose your balance while using the pedals only. The rest of the time you can grab the unique upper body arms for a more complete upper-body workout. Other details include a low step height and secure handrails that provide an easy and safe entry/exit; cushioned pedals designed to reduce foot fatigue; a welded, commercial-gauge steel frame; and a 110-volt brake system with 20 resistance levels.
- Predefined programs: Manual, random, hill, interval, 5K, weight loss
- Heart-rate controlled programs: Fat burn, cardio, interval
- Quick start: Yes
- Personal profile storage: Personal setup data, workout time, total distance traveled, total calories burned, total number of workouts, last 3 fitness scores
- Stride: Fixed, 21 inches
- Display: 21 x 8 dot matrix
- Display feedback: Resistance, heart rate, percent of maximum heart rate, heart rate target zone, time, distance (miles), strides per minute, calories, calories per minute, watts
- Heart rate: Wireless, contact (heart rate strap included)
- Brake system: 110-volt Eddy current brake system with 20 levels of resistance
- Operating resistance: 10 to 425 watts max
- Rollers: Sealed roller bearings on all pivots
- Active footprint: 56 by 31.75 inches
- Accessories rack: Yes
- Water bottle holder: Yes
- Hand grips: Biomechanically designed to fit all users
- Upper body arms: Removable
- Foot pads: Ergonomically designed to fit all users
- Max weight capacity: 400 pounds
- Dimensions: 43.5 by 65 by 31.75 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 305 pounds
Lifetime on frame; 5 year on parts; 1 year on labor
About Elliptical Trainers
Elliptical trainers represent the next wave of advancement in low-impact cardiovascular exercise machines and continue to grow in popularity. By simulating motions experienced through walking, stepping, cycling, and skiing, elliptical machines allow for a smooth and fluid motion while building strength in the arms and legs. Similar to the exercise position for treadmills, elliptical trainers are used by standing in an upright position while holding the handrails of the machine. With elliptical trainers, however, your feet remain in the foot pedals throughout the exercise regimen and circulate in a smooth and seamless motion, resulting in little to no impact on the knees, back, and hips.
Elliptical trainers are compatible for all ages and fitness levels and allow you to select the difficulty level through the incline and intensity settings. Additionally, elliptical trainers allow you to determine the complexity of your workout based on your needs, all while listening to music, watching television, or reading a magazine while exercising in the comfort and safety of your own home.
Although different types of elliptical trainers offer an assortment of features, many of them include an array of challenging programs, forward and reverse directional movement, EKG grip pulse handles, a lightweight portable design with easy fold-up capability, and a monitor displaying calories burned, distance, speed, time, and heart rate. Other types of exercise machines, namely treadmills and bikes, offer excellent cardiovascular exercise and muscular training for the legs in a forward-motion exercise. Elliptical trainers take this to the next level by offering an upper and lower body workout with dual motion, challenging and diverse programs, and a low-impact exercise machine that won't strain sensitive joints.