4.0 out of 5 stars Great portable table but...
We have purchsed 14 of these portable tables for our Engineering Company total. Our engineers take them with then to customer sites and use them for their computers/laptops while programming. If you are a computer programmer or anything that requires you to be in cramped spaces for a long time understand.
They are great little tables. Lightweight and portable. They...
Published on November 17, 2010 by S. Sheehan

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, worthless stand
Published on January 12, 2007 by rdagger

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, worthless stand, January 12, 2007
This is a terrible stand. It is very unstable. You'd have to crazy to trust it with an expensive LCD projector because a slight bump could cause it to topple over. A breeze will cause it to sway. DaLite make a similar stand that is much better. The problem with the Quartet is that the legs are not sturdy and they connect to the base with thumb screws. The DaLite version has more substantial legs and they screw into the base securely. This is just a very poorly designed and manufactured stand.

3.0 out of 5 stars Projector table, September 19, 2010
This review is from: Quartet Portable Projector Table, 13.5 x 23.5 x 2.5 Inches, Black (88400) (Office Product)
It's a pretty decent inexpensive stand for a projector, if it is set where no one can bump it. When the legs are up to a higher height, it's not overly steady. It has little "stop buttons," for lack of a better term, to adjust the height on each leg. One popped out shortly after I had the table, and I couldn't get it back it, nor can I take the time to ship the product back for replacement. I just have to stick a screw in that particular hole to support the table. As for being portable, it is that; the legs fit into the bottom of the table top.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great portable table but..., November 17, 2010
They are great little tables. Lightweight and portable. They fold up real small and are easily opened. If anything breaks it is a bit difficult to find replacement parts. But the price is right so you can easily replace them. We bought 10 in 2007 and only 3 have broken or needed replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Table, April 12, 2011
We needed a portable projector table that did not take up alot of room.
Just what we needed Great Little Table!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Table, March 6, 2013
Good stability and great for my projector. Not large enough for my projector and another object though like an instructor booklet or computer. The legs are a little tough to operate. Hard to push in the little buttons and then they get stuck on every hole as you extend them. I liked it once set up though.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Portable Laptop Table, February 19, 2013
This table works perfectly as a portable laptop table; yes I know it was tagged as a projection table but I can certainly see both applications. I have used it for over 4 years as a portable laptop table. I've just ordered a second one to replace my current one because of simple wear and tear. I use this for working on a laptop while programming building automation software applications at many different new construction jobsites where a table/counter/desk simply just doesn't exist at the time. Well worth the $$.

5.0 out of 5 stars Portable Projector Table, February 19, 2013
This table came promptly and was just what i expected. It is easy to carry and set up. I would reccommend this product to anyone who tarvels and make presentations.

Rate and Discover Movies