4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch
This is a nice cosmetic jewelry.
Published 2 months ago by betterdays

1.0 out of 5 stars Too bad, I think that they are adorable
These are very small. I have exceptionally small wrists and it still does not let me close it. Too bad, I think that they are adorable, but the charms also do not lay as in the photo either. I purchased 6 of these for gifts, and still have them, because I do not know anyone who they would fit besides a young child and they are not appropriate for an elementary student.
Published 5 months ago by Conner's Mom

1.0 out of 5 stars Too bad, I think that they are adorable, July 10, 2014
This review is from: 6 Color Quartz Fashion Weave Wrap Around Leather Bracelet Lady Woman Wrist Watch (Green) (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, June 28, 2014
Tes (New England, USA) - See all my reviews
Got the watch today, it does not work. Don't was you're money on this awful thing. Looks fancy, but it's broken before I unwrap the plastic. I wish I could report the company who makes it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad, June 1, 2014
If you want a bracelet that breaks instantly when you open the box this is the thing for you. It's junk.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, August 1, 2014
got 4 of them now of them work

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the money, November 26, 2014
Nice for the money, I wore it a lot, and after a couple of months it fell apart. but to be fair i am hard on things that i wear.

1.0 out of 5 stars I ordered a green watch and a blue watch. ..., September 10, 2014
I ordered a green watch and a blue watch. I got a orange watch and a blue watch. No way to send it back.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, October 1, 2014
This is a nice cosmetic jewelry.