Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 6 Color Quartz Fashion Weave Wrap Around Leather Bracelet Lady Woman Wrist Watch (Green)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 10, 2014
These are very small. I have exceptionally small wrists and it still does not let me close it. Too bad, I think that they are adorable, but the charms also do not lay as in the photo either. I purchased 6 of these for gifts, and still have them, because I do not know anyone who they would fit besides a young child and they are not appropriate for an elementary student.
on June 28, 2014
Got the watch today, it does not work. Don't was you're money on this awful thing. Looks fancy, but it's broken before I unwrap the plastic. I wish I could report the company who makes it.
on June 1, 2014
If you want a bracelet that breaks instantly when you open the box this is the thing for you. It's junk.
on August 1, 2014
got 4 of them now of them work
on March 29, 2016
Good quality, and looks nice.. Just needs a new battery when you get it.. It ticks all the way there.. Lol..
on September 10, 2014
I ordered a green watch and a blue watch. I got a orange watch and a blue watch. No way to send it back.
on May 5, 2015
Love the watch, works great and keeps time still and I have had it for almost a year.
on September 7, 2015
Very pretty, but the battery didn't last very long.
on August 17, 2015
On time and a very cute gift for a friend!
on June 7, 2015
great watch fantastic price. thank you