4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but a bit delicate
I absolutely loved the design and look but its not that durable and needs to be worn carefully so as not to be broken. My wrist is a bit too small for it cause even on the shortest settings it tends to roll to the side of my wrist or do a complete 180 and end up on the bottom of my wrist. Other than that it is absolutely adorable.
Published 10 months ago by Genesis H.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so good customer service
Published 7 months ago by Thomas

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so good customer service, May 19, 2014
This review is from: WAWO Quartz Fashion Weave Wrap Around Leather Bracelet Lady Woman Wrist Watch (Black leaf)
I received the product in good time. When inspecting the product button had broken and fell off band. Which then got in contact with seller to get replacement. Which then they said send pictures. Sent pictures the said pictures were to small. Then I sent more then said still could not see damage. So In all I said to much time emailing them back and forth over something they did not want to help me with. So last time customer for me good luck to all others . Sincerely a valued Amazon customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap!, April 7, 2014
Dennika Purdy (Washington, USA) - See all my reviews
Took weeks to get here and broke within three days! Cheaply made! Don't waste your time or money on this watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but a bit delicate, February 15, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, February 18, 2014
This is a fun little watch. The face is more green than appears in the photo and there are a couple of exposed sharp edges that you have to push in with a pliers to avoid scratching yourself or furniture or catching on your clothes. It takes awhile to get to you but it is a good buy. The wristband has two snaps and is easy to close and open.

4.0 out of 5 stars It looks just like the picture!, February 17, 2014
The watch is very cute and look just as the pictures shows. The only thing about it I don't like is the snap in the back is heavier than the watch, so it is always sitting on my hand wrong. Nothing a quick twist can't fix.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wawo watch, March 23, 2014
Watch very cute but not what I expected or wanted. I prefer a band that wraps more and last little long oh, and I agree it took forever to get

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a wrap watch!!!, April 8, 2014
I searched and thought I ordered a dbl wrap watch. But this was not even close. The advertising for this product was a BIG LIE!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but smelled kinda funny. One of the beads broke off right away ..., July 13, 2014
Cute but smelled kinda funny. One of the beads broke off right away oh and one came broken already from the bag.

2.0 out of 5 stars the watch part keeps falling off, they were cheap ..., July 2, 2014
the watch part keeps falling off, they were cheap and they were made very cheap, but they are cute on.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's ok I guess., July 11, 2014
The one I received wasnt made too well. The little clock fell off after 3 uses. It's nothing special.