5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch
got this watch fast and I like it better than I thought I would. It is better made than I thought and will buy more
Published 11 months ago by susan

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Has already started coming apart
Published 4 months ago by Tambra Blackford

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch, January 1, 2014
This review is from: WAWO Quartz Fashion Weave Wrap Around Leather Bracelet Lady Woman Wrist Watch (Green leaf) (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as pictured, March 3, 2014
This watch looks and fits exactly as expected; there are three snap options to get the right fit. I would buy another in a different style.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, April 21, 2014
It's really cool and fun. A little uncomfortable on my wrist and the buttons don't overlap so it sits rather awkwardly but it looks nice. I don't regret getting it but it's a more frivolous accessory if you're looking for a cute wrist watch. Takes a while to get use to wearing it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice color, March 28, 2014
I like this watch. Just got it today. It fits nicely and looks nice too. I am just concerned about how long the watch will last. But so far so good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very hip and kind of Steam punk, March 27, 2014
Judy (United States) - See all my reviews
These watches are so reasonably priced you can get one to go with several outfits. They are really cool and sharp looking. I love the three I bought.

4.0 out of 5 stars Color is very bright!, January 30, 2014
The color is very bright on the watch. It fits nicely on my wrist. My only complaint is the bead portion of the bracelet are not anchored to stay in a nice group, so they tend to slide around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, January 3, 2014
Very nice watch I got 2 of them and they really look like in the picture , my wife said if can buy two more for her sisters

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable watch I've ever owned!, July 20, 2014
Love it! It's very light and comfortable. It's very nice considering it was less than $5 ! I'm thinking of ordering it in a few other colors actually.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, fun little watch, November 3, 2014
Great, fun little watch. It is kinda flimsy though. Well, not the watch itself really, it's more the jumper rings. They come undone after a while so the feather comes off along with the face of the watch. I'm still giving it five stars because the price was reasonable, and it really is a fantastic watch. I hardly ever took it off, I'll probably buy it again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 15, 2014