Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on January 1, 2014
got this watch fast and I like it better than I thought I would. It is better made than I thought and will buy more
on March 3, 2014
This watch looks and fits exactly as expected; there are three snap options to get the right fit. I would buy another in a different style.
on April 21, 2014
It's really cool and fun. A little uncomfortable on my wrist and the buttons don't overlap so it sits rather awkwardly but it looks nice. I don't regret getting it but it's a more frivolous accessory if you're looking for a cute wrist watch. Takes a while to get use to wearing it.
on March 28, 2014
I like this watch. Just got it today. It fits nicely and looks nice too. I am just concerned about how long the watch will last. But so far so good!
on January 30, 2014
The color is very bright on the watch. It fits nicely on my wrist. My only complaint is the bead portion of the bracelet are not anchored to stay in a nice group, so they tend to slide around.
on March 27, 2014
These watches are so reasonably priced you can get one to go with several outfits. They are really cool and sharp looking. I love the three I bought.
on January 3, 2014
Very nice watch I got 2 of them and they really look like in the picture , my wife said if can buy two more for her sisters
on July 5, 2014
I can't comment on how long it took to arrive because I ordered it and then left on a business trip for a month and a half. So far this is a pretty solid watch. Yes it's cheaply made. But what do you expect for a 3 dollar watch. Two days after getting it, it stopped working. As I've seen a lot of people complain about. All I did was change the battery. I don't think people realize how long stuff sits around until it's sold. They don't put the batteries in right before they ship. They put them in when it's made. That could have been two years ago. I am very happy with this watch
on April 2, 2014
I purchased this based on the photo but the shade of green that arrived is a bright, gaudy green- garden hose shade. The plastic green strip has bare, exposed ends that stick out from under some green twine wrapped around it to hold it to the strap. I have ordered this in a different color before and that was much nicer and made with attention to detail.
My 3 year old granddaughter could do a better job of this!
It was very inexpensive to be sure, but not even worth a fraction of what I paid. Plus, it was shipped from China so good luck with getting a refund!
on May 5, 2014
It's very cute and looks exactly like it's shown in the picture. There are only two possible size options for this because it clicks on to a button rather than slide through a hole like most watches. My wrist is very, very skinny so to wear it I usually have it about 1/4th of the way up my forearm, but that's something i have to do with every watch I buy anyway.