Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on April 14, 2014
Terrible. I ordered the purple bracelet, ended up receiving the blue. Wrong pendant. The clock fell off almost as soon as I put it on.

Luckily, I didn't spend a lot of money on this order, didn't bother with the hussle and bussle of returning/refunding. Taking it as a loss.
on February 13, 2014
I enjoy this bracelet! The leather straps are a bit weak and won't stay in their original shape for long, but for the price it's quite nice. I like that the watch is actually a working watch and not just a decoration face, and that it comes with a fresh battery.
on January 28, 2014
The product arrived in three weeks from ordering. It's much smaller than the picture and you will need glasses to read the numbers. There is a bottom at the back, instead of a regular strip like a "normal" watch. Despite of the tiny numbers, I still thought it was cute and I used for exact five days. It died. Now, I can't find a way to replace batteries; there are no instructions.
on August 21, 2014
Have purchased several for gifts. The watch is very nice , pretty, lots of comments...Looks nice with denim..however the clasp is so poor that I have lost 3.. Don't even know when 2 fell off as they are lightweight. The last one broke and I can see the snap fell apart. One side of the snap was gone.
on July 6, 2014
Really like the watch in fact I own four of them and they all have had there issues. However, the reason I like them so much is the design, but the watch needs to be built better use better products to make them, and raise the price they will still sell. This perticular watch the metal loops that hold the watch to the bracelet came rusted in the package, brand new. Very disappointed.
on May 29, 2014
Broke after the first day of using...seriously, this is a waste of money. If it were 1 cent wouldn't waste my time or money on this.. Ughhhh
on September 17, 2014
It is nice looking. Geat value! Can't beat $2.95 with free shipping for a watch. But a few problems. It is a snap type closure with two snaps. If you use the outside snap your fine but if you need to use the inside snap the band twists as you wear it and shows the bottom snap. Also the beads want to slide around as you wear it and do not stay centered. I am going to try and fix it with some thread. It gets very annoying having to slide the beads back to the center a million times a day.
on October 30, 2015
It is pretty and as advertised, and the watch works fine. So two stars for that. But the wrist strap is so small. I don't really think I understood that until I had it in my hands. The fastening snap is weak also. So pretty useless as I ended up not wearing it. I have medium wrists but I use my hands a lot and it was just a little too tight to take any strain. I guess it wasn't a lot of money to lose, but I don't like that there are no other sizing options available because I really just wanted to wear this.
on January 1, 2015
This is a great little watch and I have bought a bunch of them in the last year. I have one in just about every color for myself and I have bought them as gifts for family and friends. The time setting stem did break off on one of them, but it is the one that I have had over a year and wear all the time as an every day watch. It still keeps time so I am still wearing it. LOL, but I did buy another to replace it just in case. I mean for such a cheap price who cares, right? I figure if it finally dies I'll take the watch off the leather band and wear it as a bracelet!
on January 19, 2016
Super cute and fun, but the snap is very weak and I am afraid to wear it out because it comes unsnapped and falls off. I have this in 3 other colors and I love wearing them, so I am disappointed that this one doesn't stay on

See 1 answered question