5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
This watch bracelet is so pretty I just love it. It would have been nice if there was one more snap on the band to make it a little smaller since my sister and I both have small wrists. Thank you!
Published 14 months ago by Samantha

3.0 out of 5 stars It's just okay
I really liked the look of this watch. The clasp keeps coming undone, making it really hard to keep it on.
Published 14 months ago by Jennifer

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 1, 2013
This review is from: Quartz Fashion Weave Wrap around Leather Bracelet Lady Women Wrist Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, September 25, 2013
this is the coolest watch on the planet. i love it and everything about it! it is so cool looking and durable. it look so vintage and awesome. i will wear this to bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty!, September 19, 2013
Katheryn (Red Bluff, CA) - See all my reviews
It's so pretty! It works great and everything, the only problem for me is my wrists are small and even on the smallest snap it's still too big. It came with a free gift which is a cute little bracelet that is super easy to adjust!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's just okay, September 16, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, February 12, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my wife. It broke the first day she got to wear it. Very disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute!, September 21, 2013
I love this watch! has a clasp in the back with 3 notches. not bad quality, either! The leather is decent.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good from afar, February 13, 2014
I realize that this inexpensive watch comes in the category of "you get what you paid for'" however, I'd just like it to stay on my wrist. The day I wore it, I got a compliment but it fell off twice and I nearly lost it. It has a snap that keeps it wrapped around but the snap is weak. It is attractive. I took a chance on the ad, but if I saw it in person and tried it on, I would have declined.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice gift, October 24, 2013
I got this watch as a gift and the person on the receiving end likes it a lot. Looks great, especially for the price. My package did not include the red cloth bracelet pictured but the watch itself is 5 stars.

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate this, November 19, 2013
I ordered this watch to give to my sister for a Christmas gift. First of all it has NO orange beads like the picture shows...just plain tan and ivory. When I got it out of the package it was not soft or leather-like, but very stiff. It also had a very bad odor to it...like some sort of chemical. This is the CHEAPEST thing I have EVER ordered on Amazon. I am ashamed to give it to my sister and the seller should be ashamed to sell this shoddy piece of crap. I am VERY DISAPPOINTED....please do not order this...you will be very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch!, September 30, 2013
It looks very nice, I thought it would maybe be a little bigger but it is still nice. I have a very small wrist so I thought that might have been an issue but the 2nd snap fit me perfectly well. Although it says it comes with a free gift, my package didn't, but I don't mind at all. It is a nice watch and a great price. I might get more but with different designs.