4.0 out of 5 stars Best Release So Far....
I recieved my Box Set Yesterday and spent most of the night listening to everything. Today, I listened to all 3 versions of Queen II that I have. The '91 Hollywood Records release, the Crown Jewels release, and the 2011 Remastered release. There is a slight increase in volume, but not overly done. I felt that the '91 version was slightly flat compared to the 2011 release...
Published on May 20, 2011 by boingoinsane

2.0 out of 5 stars LOUD-'EM-UP AND RIP US OFF (AGAIN), UNIVERSAL!
Being the 2nd reviewer for this set, and having read T. Fleming's enthusiastic post, I will now ministrate to my respective side of the hydrant.

Ten years ago, I opted for the Queen catalog in Japan mini-sleeves, which I believe had Japan-dedicated remasters. I never heard any of the artifacting in the Toshiba discs that Mr. Fleming speaks of in the European...
Published on May 18, 2011 by BOB

2.0 out of 5 stars blackbox of nuffing, May 20, 2011
S. Ditta (uk birmingham) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Queen 40, Volume 1 (Audio CD)
what a true waste of time@money this queen box is,there is nothing so deluxe about it songs have already been heard on google or been released before on other discs,such a terrible shame that queen@island are cashing on xmas and freddies name for the 100th time,there are room for another 10albums to be released later this year so if you want to get ripped off go and buy this silly blackbox your better off buying a usa boxset or the complete works i hope this now makes abit more sense than my last review as i got awfull reviews even worser than the crappy hotspace x

1.0 out of 5 stars Great discs . . errr . . . those that were not missing!, June 20, 2011
This review is from: Queen 40, Volume 1 (Audio CD)
Wow got my sealed Queen 40 box set and A Night at the Opera HAS NO DISCS lol! Is that a feature?

ARRAY(0x94b0ec54)

Queen 40, Volume 1
Queen 40, Volume 1 by Queen (Audio CD - 2011)