5.0 out of 5 stars Best eye cream!
Published 2 months ago by S. Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars good product, smells nice
It's a wonderful product. I've used it for a week and already I noticed a change with my dark circles where they are gradually getting lighter. Additionally, I really like how it smells and sometime I use it for my lips because of the hydration and the natural ingredients.
Published 6 months ago by Angela

5.0 out of 5 stars Best eye cream!, May 14, 2014
This is an amazing product. This eye cream really gets rid of dark circles and reduces fine lines and wrinkles. I have found that combining this cleansing system with Renuvaderm Oral Skin Supplement and anti-aging serum [here are the links http://www.amazon.com/Renuvaderm-Resveratrol-Phytoceramides-Ingredients-Recommended/dp/B00JK5ZN76?tag=donations09-20 and http://www.amazon.com/RenuvaDerm-Anti-Aging-Fast-Acting-Containing-Transforming/dp/B00ITXVZK4?tag=donations09-20], I get dramatic results. My skin is not only clean and fresh, fine lines and wrinkles are significantly reduced making me feel like a look 10 years younger. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product!, January 14, 2011
When I first received the product, I was a little doubtful because it did not look like I was expecting. It is more of a waxy substance, I was expecting a sort of cream. However, after applying this product under my eyes each night at bedtime for the last few weeks, I have noticed a significant improvement on the dark circles under my eyes! I will most definitely continue to use this product. Thank you!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product!, July 6, 2013
I bought Queen Bee trying to find something that would work as well on the dark circles under my eyes as what I had been using & that had ingredients that are nontoxic. I checked it out using EWG’s website (Environmental Working Group). My current product (sweet almond oil), like so many others, causes my eyes to burn & water.

Right away, I noticed that Queen Bee worked at least as good as the sweet almond oil. After finishing my first jar of Queen Bee, I realized that I never notice dark circles under my eyes any more. Other products reduced the darkness but Queen Bee has made me forget that it was a problem. I’ve used other vitamin K products with no noticeable difference, so I really thought that without sweet almond oil, my eyes would still look awful. This has worked better than sweet almond oil & much better than every other dark eye cream, plus it’s working great as a moisturizer.

Because some reviews I read stated that Queen Bee was too thick & greasy, I thought I’d add how I use it. I wash my face & immediately apply it all around my eyes. It is quite thick, which is what dermatologists say is necessary to hold moisture in for wrinkle prevention. By the time I’m ready to apply makeup around my eyes, I know that my skin has absorbed all it can. I dap the upper lid with a tissue to remove most of the product, but under my eye I dab the skin with clean fingers so that a thin layer will remain. Doing that definitely causes my eyes to appear less wrinkly under makeup.

I love this stuff. No dark circles, less wrinkles, no burning eyes, no toxins.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like it said, August 25, 2013
As a guy I was not sure what to do about the dark circles under my eyes. I have a lot of job interviews coming up and did not want a future employers to think I stay up and party all night. All the other products I saw on amazon looked like concealers that just covered up the dark circles. I was looking for a product that had vitamin K in it because I was told that really helps with fixing dark circles and wrinkles. After receiving the product I was surprised to feel it had more of a waxy consistency than a creamy one. The other thing I would like to point out is when you put it on it makes your skin look very shiny. I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now using it when I get home from work and again right before I go to bed. I have noticed the product to do exactly as it was described. I am very happy with this eye cream and will purchase it again from this seller. The fact that it is 100% All-Natural, Organic and Contains NO cancer causing additives or preservatives is a major plus for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars What!?!, August 5, 2011
IM A GUY so WHAT?
im still young and no wrinkles xD
for a week of using it...
it reduced my dark circle by a little.... Im going to keep using it!
AND I'm surprised my acne scars(red MARKS) on my both cheeks are fading away!!!!!!!!!!! coz of this stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful!, June 24, 2013
If you're sleeping well, dark circles are usually caused by allergies, or sinus infections? At times, you might be suffering from both! You need to treat the underlying cause, if you want to find a permanent solution. Now, and since this is a product review, i would have to state "Queen Beez', is the only product i've used so far, that does not contain caffeine (which would actually aggravate a sinus infection) that works! I wouldn't hesitate purchasing it again!

5.0 out of 5 stars tough dark circles, September 27, 2013
I have tried 3 or 4 products for my dark under-eye circles. This product clearly outperforms the other products used. I am a family practice physician and very careful when it comes to advising my patients about any particular product. Queen Bee is Highly Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product!, August 28, 2013
Victor F Romero (Birmingham, Alabama United States) - See all my reviews
I am 41 yo male who has tried several products and always ended up dissatisfied or disappointed with the results. The last product I tried was Chanel (very expensive), and I still didn't see much improvement. I ordered Queen Bee because I liked the fact that it is 100% natural and I saw some raving reviews. Well, I am happy to report that it is all true! I have been using it for about a week (only once a day before I go to bed) and I can see a remarkable difference already. Lines that were getting deeper around my eyes have reversed 5-10 years. I will continue to use this product faithfully!

5.0 out of 5 stars So Excited with this product!!!!!, July 28, 2013
I want to begin by saying I have only been using this product for a week and am already noting subtle changes. I have genetic dark under circles, so I have this raccoon look that I am not too fond of (no offense to raccoons). So I am always in the market for something that helps and so far this has been the best! I've tried Avon products such as their banishing cream after reading reviews that state that helped. However, it did little for me and I had issues putting something like that with so many chemicals I couldn't pronounce in such a sensitive area like my under eye region. I love Queen Bee. It has all natural ingredients such as Shea Butter, Olive oil, Coconut oil, etc. I keep the cream by my bed as a reminder to put it on at night. It's waxy/ oily but in a smooth way and glides on nicely. Most importantly I feel it's working. I am so happy I found this product. I can't wait to see how my under eye will look a month from now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! Love it!, September 17, 2012
This product is awesome! The best part is that it contains all natural ingredients. No synthetic chemicals or fragrances. I am 45 yrs old and I have no wrinkles around my eyes. I think part of it besides good genes is the fact that I've been using this product. I also use it on my face as a moisturizer. Thank you for making this wonderful formula.

Rate and Discover Movies