Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on January 22, 2014
I totally enjoy books by this author Michael A.Herr. His vivid storytelling is captivating. His description of Hawaii scenery & Legends very accurate . I find myself longing for a visit to the islands. I hope you enjoy the many stories he tells.
on October 3, 2013
I've thoroughly enjoyed this series & the adventures of the Pono family! Sad this is the last book in the series but thankful for the chance to have gotten to read all of them! Seemed in this one tho it was time to say Aloha
on August 22, 2013
I resent having to give a review weeks after I have read a book. I have probably read 7 books since then. I loved this book, as I have all the mysteries I have been reading with Hawaii in them. If we could give a review at the end of reading each book, it would be much, much easier for those of us who read so much.
on April 16, 2012
I have read most of Michael Herr's Hawaiian mysteries and really enjoyed this one. The story flowed well and contained Hawaiian language as well as culture. I look forward to his next book.
on May 28, 2012
A great page turning mystery steeped in Hawaiian culture & language. Love every one of his books. Especially great for the beach or pool. Better if it's in Hawaii! Aloha!
on July 21, 2013
It is a good book to read while you are on the beach in Hawaii. It helps make you feel like your there
on August 6, 2014